• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Umbrella Corporation

K987

NES Member
I m looking for an Umbrella Corporation lower. Anyone know where to find them? They re website says “copyright 2022” but seams to be inactive and I can t get a response. Last Facebook post was 2017.

Off the top of my head, I believe they went out of business a few years ago. The lowers are somewhat collectible and they had a good reputation before they became a collector's item rollmark.

I had to Google them. Looks lame AF.
But I guess whatever floats your boat.

I had to Google them. Looks lame AF.
But I guess whatever floats your boat.
shitpost
/ˈSHitˌpōst/

noun
VULGAR SLANG
  1. a deliberately provocative or off-topic comment posted on social media, typically in order to upset others or distract from the main conversation.
    "I don't understand why people can't ignore shitposts"
If you Google it, there’s even an icon to click so you can hear the pronunciation!

shitpost
/ˈSHitˌpōst/

noun
VULGAR SLANG
  1. a deliberately provocative or off-topic comment posted on social media, typically in order to upset others or distract from the main conversation.
    "I don't understand why people can't ignore shitposts"
If you Google it, there’s even an icon to click so you can hear the pronunciation!
It wasn't a sh*t post, it was honest.

I googled them, there is nothing special about them. If I was building a rifle, I would not go out of my way to try to get one and in the process delay the build.

Sorry if it came across mean, I didn't mean to make anyone cry.

I googled them, there is nothing special about them. If I was building a rifle, I would not go out of my way to try to get one and in the process delay the build.

There is nothing special about them, but I only restricted myself to ‘why?’ remark, as I was curious. Now you’ve scared op off completely:)

Non-apology apology​

"I'm sorry you feel that way" redirects here. For the stand-up comedy film by Bill Burr, see I'm Sorry You Feel That Way.
A non-apology apology, sometimes called a backhanded apology, nonpology, or fauxpology,[1][2] is a statement in the form of an apology that does not express remorse, or assigns fault to those ostensibly receiving the apology.[3] It is common in politics and public relations.[3]

I m looking for an Umbrella Corporation lower. Anyone know where to find them? They re website says “copyright 2022” but seams to be inactive and I can t get a response. Last Facebook post was 2017.
Not a “ shit post “ . I was just curious what happened to them. It would be nice to have one to add to my collection. I would gladly make the trip to Racoon City with my full auto Aero and Suppressed Spikes SBR to see Mila. Why does what I want bother you? Thanks to all those who don t take offense to my question. 😊

Non-apology apology​

"I'm sorry you feel that way" redirects here. For the stand-up comedy film by Bill Burr, see I'm Sorry You Feel That Way.
A non-apology apology, sometimes called a backhanded apology, nonpology, or fauxpology,[1][2] is a statement in the form of an apology that does not express remorse, or assigns fault to those ostensibly receiving the apology.[3] It is common in politics and public relations.[3]
“ I’m sorry you feel that way” when people say that to me it makes me so irate because they’re basically telling you to f*** yourself..

I got all emotional with this used car dealer said that shit to me and then I just left it at “well see you in court.”
Guy f***ed me hard on several things and even worse kept wasting my time…

He’s lucky I’m pretty calm… he really deserved a punch in his face..

Thanks to those who weren’t
disrespectful. I was just looking for some info. I thought we were all on the same team.
I am not disrespectful, only ignorant. :)
C’mon, do not take it too seriously. Get a beer and tell us, why umbrella?

Not a “ shit post “ . I was just curious what happened to them. It would be nice to have one to add to my collection. I would gladly make the trip to Racoon City with my full auto Aero and Suppressed Spikes SBR to see Mila. Why does what I want bother you? Thanks to all those who don t take offense to my question. 😊
To some here everything is a shit post until you hit post #1000.

I am not quite there yet so here is another shit post. :)

I ve had great experiences with NE Shooters till now. The Umbrella lowers seam to be hard to find and I think they re unique. I m not looking for something to take into combat.
( I have plenty of other builds for that ). I’m thankful for other NE Shooters for helping me with lower engravings so I can register NFA weapons and also for helping me acquire other hard to find firearms. I m just looking for some info, that’s all.
Respectfully,
Kevin

I ve had great experiences with NE Shooters till now. The Umbrella lowers seam to be hard to find and I think they re unique. I m not looking for something to take into combat.
( I have plenty of other builds for that ). I’m thankful for other NE Shooters for helping me with lower engravings so I can register NFA weapons and also for helping me acquire other hard to find firearms. I m just looking for some info, that’s all.
Respectfully,
Kevin
Your best bet is to try email/call them directly, as their products seemed to disappear lately, and, sorry but they were not exactly too unique nor that great. Like I said, web site is still up, it has contact info.

Thank you, Paul73. I ve called and emailed but haven’t gotten a response. Not a big deal, I have never heard of them before either, that’s why they seam to be unique. Like I said, I was just curious about them .

You should probably move along to another manufacturer. As I said before, they were sought after for the cool rollmark and their parts were gtg. I'm pretty sure their lowers were hard to get even before they went out of business as they were not exactly pumping the things out. I cannot remember even seeing one for sale second hand in the last few years.

I am not disrespectful, only ignorant. :)
C’mon, do not take it too seriously. Get a beer and tell us, why umbrella?
"Because he wants the thing " (tm)

People build shit based off themes or whatever all the time. Im sure he knows he can get 2800 lowers that will function the same.

I would take a tour at the mill to see if any dealers have any or can locate one. You can put an WTB ad on arf or some forum that specialize in ar’s.

Back
Top Bottom