UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

I'm not so sure. You might be right, but I think this particular "circuit attorney" was just going to keep combing the lawbooks until she found something to charge him with.

Oh. Wait. There were no charges?

Well then. That just makes everything even more obvious.
U may not believe it, but I agree

I think it’s already been said but it makes my blood boil that the police won’t stand up to the mob or the asshat mayors but they will go after low hanging fruit....the McCloskeys, the Law Abiding and eventually all of us.

I'm certain this caught the eye of the AGs in the other states. Oh, we can roll up and take firearms without even charging them with something? Hmmmm.

Now the 64 million dollar question is who will be the person who kisses the wife and kids goodbye and gets to be that spark to ignite the power keg when the popo comes knocking?

I'd wager that since they are white upper class they got a doorbell ring with "Sir, we have a warrant. You need to let us in and show us where your AR15 is", whereas a lower class black family having a black rifle confiscated for evidence would get the swat treatment.
OH! So it's all right!

Oh dear Lord God Almighty. [laugh] Do you honestly believe that? You think the deranged leftist Soros-paid-for DA clown woman actually cares a hoot about safe firearm handling practices? [rofl2] Give me a break.

But I'll have to remember that if you think it works: Keep your AR at "low ready" when an antifa/BLM mob is attacking your house and threatening your life and family. Good to know. [cheers]
You get'em with the ricochet

Since this shiete show started there is a deturent with in arms reach in every room. Shottie by every door. I have not carried since i retired from my deputy sheriff gig. I do now. Wife even puts her wee derringer 22 in her purse. Better than a rock. She has it down pat, One to the gonads and the other to the knee. I had my treatment at Oncolgy yesterday and the nurse dropped the special needle they access the port with and she went to get and felt the grip and her only response was . Good, I guess we're safe here. My knd of people :) Stay well all. Stash

I think you and your wife had better rethink that plan of "one to the gonads and the other to the knee".

It sounds good but I'd place 99.99999% odds against that ever being accomplished under a stressful, life threatening situation.

Two to center of mass......and even more preferred......get her a gun with more than two rounds and lose the above plan.

This couple will not be a pushover. they have the knowledge in how to fight what ever is coming.

they also have the resources. You really think they don't have a ton of contacts in the area? Probably donated to most of the politicians.

Mark & Patricia McCloskey net worth is about $50 Million. Mark & Patricia McCloskey St Louis Gun Couple Lifestyle & Million-Dollar Home They are a famous couple and was represented in St. Louis Magazine for completely redesigning their famous home in 1988.

I'm certain this caught the eye of the AGs in the other states. Oh, we can roll up and take firearms without even charging them with something? Hmmmm.

Now the 64 million dollar question is who will be the person who kisses the wife and kids goodbye and gets to be that spark to ignite the power keg when the popo comes knocking?

I'll be your huckleberry, and my wife will be providing covering fire too.

Do you really friggin believe that?

Hell yes. You don't get to point your gun at a group walking past your house, even if they are yelling profanities at you.

Its reckless. Low ready is fine. Finger doesn't go on the trigger until you have made the decision to fire.

Hell yes. You don't get to point your gun at a group walking past your house, even if they are yelling profanities at you.

Its reckless. Low ready is fine. Finger doesn't go on the trigger until you have made the decision to fire.

The group was already upon them...... having forced their way onto their property, threatening to kill them and burn their house down.

Last edited:
According to him at least they trespassed, made threats and when he saw people in the crowd that were armed he armed himself.

At this point, they should have just gone out in a blaze of glory and f***ng wasted that mob of rioters on the spot. They should have unleashed holy hell on those invaders.

This couple will not be a pushover. they have the knowledge in how to fight what ever is coming.

they also have the resources. You really think they don't have a ton of contacts in the area? Probably donated to most of the politicians.
I read somewhere that they are registered DimocRATS. For their sake, I hope that is true. It also explains why the wife was holding her little pistol so oddly. [laugh]

You should really read up on what happened because your assessment of the situation is incorrect. While I agree that the McCloskeys lack training, this was NOT just "a group walking past [their] house" - not even close.

I read somewhere that they are registered DimocRATS. For their sake, I hope that is true. It also explains why the wife was holding her little pistol so oddly. [laugh]
According to their now-former lawyer, it was a non-functional gun previously used as a court exhibit in a case where the husband was suing the gun maker.

This.

In NH, there have been people convicted of pointing a firearm at someone that wasn't threatening their life. Most recently, it happened in Manchester during a protest.

I would use explosives. I was trained as a TOW gunner during my brief stint in the Corps. I know what a HEAT warhead or even an IED can do to a police BEAR or BEARCAT. Done right, it will pulverized the vehicle and toast anyone inside.

Back
Top Bottom