• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Upgraded to an original ddx ZF4 score rig for the K43

Good view this AM. Sunny, from inside the house. No glare, but through a screen to the front door across the street. See how the left side and low is cloudy. Not enough to impair shooting, but annoying.

Second shot out the back door, through glass only, to the Adirondack chair. Trying to hold the rifle and the camera at the same time.

T

Attachments

• IMG_2052.jpg
    IMG_2052.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Good view this AM. Sunny, from inside the house. No glare, but through a screen to the front door across the street. See how the left side and low is cloudy. Not enough to impair shooting, but annoying.
Based on the first picture, I can't tell if you're either on good terms or really bad terms with your neighbor. How's the weight on it? I would imagine older optics would be a little on the heavy side due to the materials available.

House is unoccupied; it is currently being gutted and flipped. The rifle is about 10 pounds (9.7). Scope is maybe another pound.

T

Second shot out the back door, through glass only, to the Adirondack chair. Trying to hold the rifle and the camera at the same time.

T

i wonder just how much better that can be cleared up... I talked to me range friend he used L&K to repair his scopes. unsure if they do all scopes or not.

L&K has my ZF-41; was supposed to be ready this week at $225. ZF4 works as is - it can wait for now. I have the ZF-41 and my Depot XII K98 RC project to finish first.

T

Last edited:
Good Luck

bkt264_zps7f4a6c48.jpg

TheHun001_zps456edcf8.jpg

Merry Christmas

Looks like you're all sighted in! I can't stuff my rear lens cover into the rubber eye piece as you seem to be able to. I can't see with it anyway; I'll be giving it to a friend of mine who's buying my reproduction scope rig.

T

Back
Top Bottom