USPSA Rifle Nov.24 New Bedford / Questions

Don't worry we will be complaining about how cold it is over any "gaming" of the match.... Suppose to be cold so bundle up.....

Florescent orange birds stand out well enough, but it is tough to figure how high to hold over them. My AR shoots one in low at 25 yds, but 2.25 in low at 10 yds with a 50 yd zero. This can make a big difference on a small target.

This was very embarrassing at the last HSC match.... I have shot AR from 50-600 yards but NEVER at less than 5 yards. There was a target on stage 4 with only a "head shot" availible. I felt like and idiot as I must have shot it 6 times trying to figure out if I hit it or not

This was very embarrassing at the last HSC match.... I have shot AR from 50-600 yards but NEVER at less than 5 yards. There was a target on stage 4 with only a "head shot" availible. I felt like and idiot as I must have shot it 6 times trying to figure out if I hit it or not

It's simple, use the 300 yard dot!

I hear you. I zero my AR at 50 yds which also puts you on at 200 yds, a commonly used zero. At 25 yds you are one in low, 15 yds two in low, and 10 yds 2.25 in low. This can make tight shots at close range difficult, particularly when the target is just over two in in diameter.

Back
Top Bottom