Video: All MASS residents must see. Protect your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
italianppf, all that kind of video does is put you in trouble if you ever have to go to court.

You've just proved to the jury, with your own video tape, that you WERE DISPOSED to shoot.

You really need to get to that course on owning guns in Massachusetts. There is an subtle line you need to not cross, and you've jumped over it several times since you joined here.

I only mean this to help you. Don't want to criticize, but as an old Norwood guy myself, now near Taunton, I am worried for you. Part of being a smart gun owner in Mass is DISCRETION

I feel ya man, maybe i'm a little jumpy. I just want to make sure my family is protected and I'm proud of loving guns. Maybe I should move to TX!

I have to agree with Depicts. I have a young daughter also and I can completely sympathize with your reasoning. However, if I were you I'd take that video down.

You're a minister. Use your pulpit to preach for a real castle law. Use it to preach for some sanity in this state.

I agree with you 100% italianppf2, if i had a growing family i would use deadly force in the event of a home invasion...but i dont have a growing family soo i guesse i will just have to shot them in the knee caps, anything below the waist is, i beleive is not attempted murder or man slaughter hahaha

You used NES in that video????? Why drag the site into it? And you said you would shoot people in front of your young children? WTF is wrong with you?

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom