VILLAGE SPORTS of Westport, MA has" MOVED"

Paul Piccard? He was working there part time when Wayne and Mario had it, he's a great guy!

Gotta be him. He's the only Paul I know that's been working there. He's also a member here on NES IIRC. I've always gotten along with him, hope he has success with the shop.

Went in today. Inventory has easily quadrupled under the new owner. Good selection of S&W and Sig 1911's. M&P's and Glocks. Complete AR's along with stripped and complete lowers. Looked like a good stock of ammo too. And the biggest surprise was Gordon standing behind the counter.

I was in there yesterday.....I didn't see Gordon?!?!?
Yes, there is ALOT more inventory in there now under the new owner. Pricing is a bit high though on most things I looked at. Hope it balances out.

Went in today. Inventory has easily quadrupled under the new owner. Good selection of S&W and Sig 1911's. M&P's and Glocks. Complete AR's along with stripped and complete lowers. Looked like a good stock of ammo too. And the biggest surprise was Gordon standing behind the counter.

I was in there yesterday.....I didn't see Gordon?!?!?
Yes, there is ALOT more inventory in there now under the new owner. Pricing is a bit high though on most things I looked at. Hope it balances out.

Was that damn M1A still there?

Went in Saturday. Both "Pauls" were working. They had without a doubt the best selection of 1911's I've seen in one spot. New and used. Easily over 20 guns.

Is it me or did their out of state transfer fees increase, last year I had them ship out a 1911 in a medium flat rate box for about 35 with transfer fee. They actually charged actual paid postage and let you pay after they got the tracking number. I went tonight to ship out another 1911 in same medium flat rate box but was charged $25 transfer fee, $50 shipping, and another $10 for insurance. Don't they know that medium rate boxes are flat fee of $12.65, I asked why the increase but no answer, but paperwork was already all done so I just left very unsatisfied.

Is it me or did their out of state transfer fees increase, last year I had them ship out a 1911 in a medium flat rate box for about 35 with transfer fee. They actually charged actual paid postage and let you pay after they got the tracking number. I went tonight to ship out another 1911 in same medium flat rate box but was charged $25 transfer fee, $50 shipping, and another $10 for insurance. Don't they know that medium rate boxes are flat fee of $12.65, I asked why the increase but no answer, but paperwork was already all done so I just left very unsatisfied.

New owner new rules...

I had a 1911 shipped out a few days ago to a friend and they paid for the fees but it was 40 plus shipping which idk what the final amount was.

Back
Top Bottom