Walther PPS Holster

kurtb

NES Member
I just picked up my PPS today and am looking forward to making it my new carry pistol. Problem is that there is a real shortage of holsters out there for it. I prefer pancakes and have been told that one for a glock26 might work well. Has anyone found anything that is stable and works well? Thanks..

you might just wanna use the actual measurments from the pistol and get a generic holster (i.e. Uncle Mike or similar) until more options become available.

cheaper than dirt or midway usually have them for $10 bucks or less.

I just picked up my PPS today and am looking forward to making it my new carry pistol. Problem is that there is a real shortage of holsters out there for it. I prefer pancakes and have been told that one for a glock26 might work well. Has anyone found anything that is stable and works well? Thanks..

Just looked at the High Noon Holsters web-site. The "Snapper" model will fit the PPS. But there is one hellova wait time; possible 20 to 25 weeks!

PPS

How much?

$599 at four seasons, but they have a waiting list for them. I'm going to take it to the S&W range tomorrow to try it out for the first time.

They were $597 at Northeast trading. I picked mine up on Tuesday. They had one left at the end of the day when I was there...it may be worth a call if you're looking for one.

Thanks all -

I ended up getting a holster from highnoon holsters.

I bought this: http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Skin_Tite/skin_tite.html

I checked the PPS in my holster for my P99/P99C and it fits, but it is pretty loose. I like the thumb brake - and this looked like it would have a pretty "tight" fit for a carry pistol (which is good). They have it in stock and I ordered it yesterday - and it shipped today. Better than waiting I figured.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom