Washington man accused of shooting thief, dragging him behind truck while still alive: report

Campbell, who has been charged with second-degree murder and kidnapping, allegedly told police that he noticed two legs sticking out from under the truck and fired two shots "straight down."

The would-be thief attempted to get back to his own car but could not make it and collapsed. Campbell allegedly told police that the individual was still talking when he tied his hands to the ball hitch of the F-150.

The report said the shooting occurred in a parking lot of a business. One witness told police that he saw the truck dragging some kind of object. Officers said the victim was dragged about 400 feet.

The would-be thief was still alive when dropped off in the field, charging documents said, according to Q13Fox.com.

That was the last catalytic converter the thief ever tried to steal.
Not sure I see a problem? The theft was thwarted, correct?

Last edited:
The point is, there's already an entire thread on the subject of stolen cats, which a simple search for "catalytic converter" would have quickly turned up. It's not a necro-thread either, the subject has been recently discussed.
By your logic, should another new thread be created the next time a story of stolen cats pops up ???

Defender was in the wrong. Shoot the thief a third time for a clean kill, nobody will know. But dragging the perp was a depraved act.
It was not. F*ck him for stealing.

This is the problem with this country, you kill a scumbag and they try to throw you in jail.

Instead, he should be called a hero, you will see how the number of stolen cats decreases.

Thread clutter is a big problem in here.
The search function really works quite well, but only if you actually use it.

Just for the hell of it, I searched for "catalytic converter" and got over 300 hits.
If it's obvious that the subject is already being covered so extensively, why start another new thread when a relevant story can easily be added to an existing thread ???
I posted a video of the Atlanta shooting and I believed it ties in with the blm so I searched and posted it in one of those threads. It's easier to start a new thread but it just causes confusion.

Well, maybe he'll luck out and get a trial by jury.

Honestly, I can't be the only one here who's wanted to drag some oxygen thief tied to a ball hitch down the road
I’d prefer them be tied to the rear driveshaft. Although there would be more cleanup on my part...so I guess I see your point.

It was not. F*ck him for stealing.

This is the problem with this country, you kill a scumbag and they try to throw you in jail.

Instead, he should be called a hero, you will see how the number of stolen cats decreases.
I don't have a problem with the dispensing of terminal justice, it's the method I don't like.

Let this poor mans mishap be a lesson to us all. Remember the rules. You gotta have the hole dug before you show up with the package.

Back
Top Bottom