Wbz1030 Dan Rea's brilliant gun control idea..

If you're by a radio turn it on. Some nutbag pushing hard to take people's ARs put a sensor on each and keep them under lock and key at a gunclub. He's already spoken to Seth Moulton's office. Oh yea, pay for storage yearly among other things. Madness.

I liked the guy named Randy. He made a half-hearted attempt to get his point across, But Dan Reatard cut him loose. Its his show I guess. Tom The Corrections officer, what a scrotum!

I think it’s going to get worse in this state
I really want one of the moonbat states to go full gun ban. F'this death by a thousand cuts, reasonable infringement stuff. One state, full gun ban. Let's see what happens, let's make the lawyers rich. Full gun ban, one state, right now. C'mon progressives show your cred be the first, it'll be a bigger bragging point than being first in gay marriage or legal pot. Full civilian gun ban, one state, right now, let's see it. For the children.

I really want one of the moonbat states to go full gun ban. F'this death by a thousand cuts, reasonable infringement stuff. One state, full gun ban. Let's see what happens, let's make the lawyers rich. Full gun ban, one state, right now. C'mon progressives show your cred be the first, it'll be a bigger bragging point than being first in gay marriage or legal pot. Full civilian gun ban, one state, right now, let's see it. For the children.

MS13 will have full control within months

Where are these supposed ranges going to go? Most well established ones are getting run out of town as it is. It's a very mASS way of getting rid of them across the board.

Get your financials straightened out for surviving family. Trust funds etc. to keep the man's hands off of loved ones when the inevitable goes down.

and who, pray tell, shall enforce said ban? because i'm preeeetty sure the military is on our side. got that whole 'constitution' thing for starts...and for second we all like guns.

i know i talk about being a reservist a lot, but it puts me in an interesting position...i'm staying put because I have a feeling some weird shit is going to go down at some point (then again I've felt this way for years), and I'd like to be in a position to speak up and to lead others to do what's right by our RIGHTS. i know for a fact, that my company Gunny would have my unit storm the god damn state house before he'd even consider following an order from some hippie queer governor to start confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens.

that being said, I have the unfortunate situation of being a reservist OUT of state...no where even close to MA really. but i'd put money on there being a higher up like my Gunny in damn near every reserve or active unit in the country...put all those mother f***ers together, and you got a damn good chance of making things happen.

There isn't going to be a white hats vs black hats gunfight. Nobody is storming the statehouse. If they ban AR-15s in MA they won't round everyone up all at once. They will simply pick off owners for prosecution one at a time. Either through records or because of getting attention through some other means. Minor legal trouble, shitpost the wrong thing, etc.

I always like to ask progressive fascists when they go off about "only the military should have guns" if they are fine with military coups, because without private ownership of arms there's not much preventing Generalissimo from deciding they don't have to listen to a civilian government.

and who, pray tell, shall enforce said ban? because i'm preeeetty sure the military is on our side. got that whole 'constitution' thing for starts...and for second we all like guns.

i know i talk about being a reservist a lot, but it puts me in an interesting position...i'm staying put because I have a feeling some weird shit is going to go down at some point (then again I've felt this way for years), and I'd like to be in a position to speak up and to lead others to do what's right by our RIGHTS. i know for a fact, that my company Gunny would have my unit storm the god damn state house before he'd even consider following an order from some hippie queer governor to start confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens.

that being said, I have the unfortunate situation of being a reservist OUT of state...no where even close to MA really. but i'd put money on there being a higher up like my Gunny in damn near every reserve or active unit in the country...put all those mother f***ers together, and you got a damn good chance of making things happen.
Ass much as I want to believe this my gut says orders go down their will be a good amount of boots following them orders. Enough so it will get ugly.

Nobody will enforce shit (at least not immediately) it'll be another paper tiger like most of MA's gun laws, regardless of what happens... someone will only get screwed if they get snared in the net for something else, etc. The black van tinfoiler fantasy stuff isn't coming to MA whether anyone likes it or not. They are too lazy and don't have the balls to do it that way. These hacks don't like spending money on gun control programs, either. I mean look at what they did with GCA98. The state legislature legally disqualified thousands of people from lawfully owning guns (by revoking the lifetime FID nostrum) as well as changing a bunch of parameters for legal disqualifiers, and they pretty much did nothing frontally to "enforce" that, just reduced numbers of lawful owners via gradual attrition over time...

If another ban goes down in MA the noise that comes afterwards will mostly be whimpering from MA gun
owners, and not much else. Look at what happened in CT, NY, and NJ with all that post sandy hook
legislation garbage in those states. Some idiots registered and/or turned their stuff in, everyone else did nothing, and the respective states still more or less did pretty much did nothing despite the captain obvious fact that thousands of people ignored the new laws.

A new shitty gun law in MA is more likely to result in a collective "Yawn" than a bang.

-Mike

i didn't hear the show, is this the same dan rea that does commercials for the retirement community and replacement windows?

Dan Rea is a total shmuck. He doesn't even take the time to research the topics he will be discussing before he presents them. Tom the security guard must have had a wet dream when he dreamt up the concoction of AR gun control that he proposes. That was the most senseless proposal I've heard to date. Trouble is that there are uninformed people that fear any type of guns that believe that Tom's plan is better than sliced bread.

Back
Top Bottom