We must be doing something right

bass pro uses an electronic 4473. They are making it easy with that and an electronic bound book for atf to make lists of gun owners and guns. GOA warned about this:

Does the ATF have a list of guns that you own? | GOA

shop small, shop local. GOA said,

GOA’s advice is to find a small, preferably home-based FFL — one who still keeps paper records — and transact exclusively with that FFL dealer. Take affirmative steps to protect yourself.
Yeah...it was a "Duh" moment...I hope I don't live to regret it. I usually use smaller stores.

And they want to start running ALL transactions thru NICS. Haha. It can't even handle what they have on their plate now.

tl;dr

FIRST - they won't be doing that in most of the country. The increase will only be near major cities and the coastal regions.

SECOND - This too, shall pass. Probably not completely until late 2022 or 2023. Because as long as there is a potentially all-Dem Congress there is a risk of a new gun control bill. Although I think I just caught myself in a loop. If we don't pass this bill and we get control of at least one House in 2023, there is no change, but that means that there is no NICS-FOR-ALL, which would require a bill to pass. . . . It's 9:15a and I just gave myself a headache. LOL

GOA’s advice is to find a small, preferably home-based FFL — one who still keeps paper records — and transact exclusively with that FFL dealer. Take affirmative steps to protect yourself.
And as soon as small, one owner shop owner dies, his records get sent to the ATF center in West Virginia. It may take a little longer, but they'll get those records anyway. And that's if they don't go to a shop and start making copies of records, as has been reported over the years.

Back
Top Bottom