• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went to Dean Safety at the mill

You guys have a right to s*ck d*ck if you enjoy it, I can't stop you.

Although I do like your 6.5cm choice, far superior to the FUDD 308. Those dudes can't hit sh*t at the range. At least it is not a 2MOA Tavor.
You guys have a right to s*ck d*ck if you enjoy it, I can't stop you.

Although I do like your 6.5cm choice, far superior to the FUDD 308. Those dudes can't hit sh*t at the range. At least it is not a 2MOA Tavor.
If you think .308 is Fudd, you aren't familiar with the Springfirld Armory, National Match, or Super Match Rifles. Take a trip out to Camp Perry and see for yourself if .308 is Fudd. These dudes routinely "hit shit" all day, every day with .308.

Dislike of any LEO’s seems to be quite fashionable on here. I base my judgments on personal experience not preconceived notions.

I have run across a few bad ones, especially in my younger days. But a lot of my interactions have gone quite well.

For example, I live on a dead end dirt road that eventually ends at City of Springfield reservoir property. After the last house there is a gate, but it is still a public way although not maintained, basically it is an old fire road. There is an abandoned sand pit back there on town property.

The gates are heavily patrolled by MSP. One day on my way back from shooting I was detained by a cop who I had to convince that the road was a public way. I had an AR in a case strapped to the rack on my 4-wheeler (un-loaded, preban, all legal).

I told him I had been target shooting. He asked for some ID and all I had was my LTC. He didn’t ask any questions about what I had in the case, but he did ask for my phone number.

Shortly after I get back to my house the phone rings. I didn’t recognize the name on the caller ID but I picked up. He identified himself by name and that he was the State Cop that had just detained me. At first I freak out and think I am in some kind of trouble. But he goes on to tell me that he had done some research and “everything you told me is true” and apologized for detaining me. I have never (and probably never will again) had a cop apologize to me.

That cop could have shaken me down hard over my AR, but he didn’t. My point is that not all cops want to jam us up over our guns. As hard as it is to believe on here there are actually some good ones out there.
C'mon. That you especially ran into bad cops in your younger days is rather telling don't you think?

C'mon. That you especially ran into bad cops in your younger days is rather telling don't you think?
In general teenagers and college kid's interactions with cops don't go the same as interactions with older people. That is nothing new, it has been that way for a long time.

What is so telling about that???

NO, obviously that is not what I am saying. But acting like one at any age is not going to help when dealing with a LEO.
Its not obvious at all. In fact quite the oppisite. So now you're saying that while they are not a#s h#les, they act like a#s h#les and acting like one doesn't help.

Its not obvious at all. In fact quite the oppisite. So now you're saying that while they are not a#s h#les, they act like a#s h#les and acting like one doesn't help.
Yes it is obvious. But what is also obvious is that continuing this nonsensical discussion is a waste of time, not the "oppisite"

Back
Top Bottom