Went to Dean Safety at the mill

I can picture you walking in all excited thinking he will care, laugh with you, become best friends for life, go get ice cream with you, cry at your funeral ... instead he probably thought "another 'not Chris' loser".

[laugh]
Pretty much!

Lol

He was pretty busy so not much time to be funny.

I’m figuring to get him to come to my funeral and cry, I’d need to be the guy that buys a bunch of guns every month and with my passing, he can’t no longer make his Lamborghini payments. Lol.

ETA: I’m the original “not that Chris”

Pretty much!

Lol

He was pretty busy so not much time to be funny.

I’m figuring to get him to come to my funeral and cry, I’d need to be the guy that buys a bunch of guns every month and with my passing, he can’t no longer make his Lamborghini payments. Lol.

ETA: I’m the original “not that Chris”

Because you lack culture. It is not your fault, you just don't know how to do business with Egyptians.

Example: when my grandfather went to Egypt, he was offered 20 Camels for my grandmother.
In my opinion, that was an excellent deal at the time. We could have an awesome Camel farm in the U.S.

Don't ask, make your offer.

Example "dude, 12 Camels for that gun"

Leave your gold chains at home, you don't want him thinking you are Persian.

By the way, I will sell you a BFR for 12 Camels.

Last edited:
The distrust of law enforcement here on NES is over the top. As a rule, the cops coming to buy guns are on our side. Like us, they are shooters and gun people. The average cop does not know what to do with a gun outside of sticking it in his holster every day and trying to qualify with it each year. But the guys coming in and buying cool shit who also happen to be cops dont deserve to get painted with the "cops are bad" brush. They are not coming to take anything from anyone.
I wouldn’t say it’s distrust, if you read what people say, it’s more like people ultimately trust them to do their jobs…to uphold the law. The law is stacked against gun owners in this state. It’s really that simple

Because you lack culture. It is not your fault, you just don't know how to do business with Egyptians.

Example: when my grandfather went to Egypt, he was offered 20 Camels for my grandmother.
In my opinion, that was an excellent deal at the time. We could have an awesome Camel farm in the U.S.

.460 or 45-70?

I would have sold my ex wife for one camel and a promise that there were no give backs.

I strutted in, waited to engage and asked about an expensive pistol. Then I pulled the Chris crap… lol.

Attachments

• IMG_8449.jpeg
    IMG_8449.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Look at you trying to act all cultured but still get it wrong, Goats are preferred, if you ever tried to f*** a Camel you would totally understand.

I wouldn’t say it’s distrust, if you read what people say, it’s more like people ultimately trust them to do their jobs…to uphold the law. The law is stacked against gun owners in this state. It’s really that simple

This dude absolutely gets in. In a democracy like America there is no tyrannical government, only tyrannical people. It's my own neighbors at the town hall meetings that have been trying to shut me down and put me out of business.

In a democracy, the people do get the government they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom