Went to Dean Safety at the mill

Ya lost me there, good luck with all that.

Maybe they will remember that when they come for you with orders from the state.

Or not.
The distrust of law enforcement here on NES is over the top. As a rule, the cops coming to buy guns are on our side. Like us, they are shooters and gun people. The average cop does not know what to do with a gun outside of sticking it in his holster every day and trying to qualify with it each year. But the guys coming in and buying cool shit who also happen to be cops dont deserve to get painted with the "cops are bad" brush. They are not coming to take anything from anyone.

The distrust of law enforcement here on NES is over the top. As a rule, the cops coming to buy guns are on our side. Like us, they are shooters and gun people. The average cop does not know what to do with a gun outside of sticking it in his holster every day and trying to qualify with it each year. But the guys coming in and buying cool shit who also happen to be cops dont deserve to get painted with the "cops are bad" brush. They are not coming to take anything from anyone.
I don't trust a group of people that will do what they are told when they are told, I must be a fool.

They are not "us", we have a different set of laws that we have to obey.

You could have put all those mags in a big box and sold them to someone in NH or on Armslist for a great price and made a LOT of money since they were free to you, yet you chose to give them away free to a group of people that ALREADY get LE discounts and are also charged to enforce draconian gun laws in this state using the mags that you gave them lol

Do you see the irony in all this?

Your business, your rules.

My money, my rules.

I met several cops, air Marshal's and other people in law enforcement at USPSA matches. They were all cool and didn't give a f*ck what people were shooting. I have heard people talk sh*t about the laws infrastructure of them without knowing they were cops and they didn't care (I was one of those, LOL).

While I can't say how they would react if they are told to go shut down a business, I can at least speak for what I see at matches and they all seem to be great guys. You can tell them you live in MA and have brand new 30 round mags and they won't give a sh*t. I would hope they are not the kind of cop that respond to a heart attack and then charge the guy with having an unstated handgun. None of them came across that way, but I can't know for sure.

One of the Air Marshal I met was very annoyed at how hard it was to transport large amounts of ammo to matches across the country.

I don't trust a group of people that will do what they are told when they are told, I must be a fool.

You could have put all those mags in a big box and sold them to someone in NH or on Armslist for a great price and made a LOT of money since they were free to you, yet you chose to give them away free to a group of people that ALREADY get LE discounts and are also charged to enforce draconian gun laws in this state using the mags that you gave them lol

My money, my rules.
You are generalizing as opposed to dealing with the specific people. By your logic I should stop selling guns to anyone who is black because while blacks are 13% of the population in the US, they commit over 50% of the gun homicides in the US. I should not consider the PERSON across from me, but instead focus on the fact that his skin is black and some black people are bad.

I am not giving away mags to every cop walking a beat or driving a police car. I am giving them away to CUSTOMERS who happen to also be cops and therefore allowed to possess the mags. I give away stuff to other customers too like swag, or a box of ammo on the first purchase of a gun, etc.

I am giving these to individual PEOPLE and not a class of people. I make decisions on individuals, not on some group they belong to.

Hell, if I was to generalize I would not sell guns to anyone. LOTS of people who buy and own guns are socially backwards, ignorant, and down right annoying. But I look past that generalization and focus on individuals. And yes, I ban people from my shop when appropriate.

My money, my rules.

For someone who "does not have a lot of rules", this is rather bigoted.

The statists entitled to an LE discount you talk about here are on the other side of the spectrum that Randy and I deal with.

You are generalizing as opposed to dealing with the specific people. By your logic I should stop selling guns to anyone who is black because while blacks are 13% of the population in the US, they commit over 50% of the gun homicides in the US. I should not consider the PERSON across from me, but instead focus on the fact that his skin is black and some black people are bad.

I am not giving away mags to every cop walking a beat or driving a police car. I am giving them away to CUSTOMERS who happen to also be cops and therefore allowed to possess the mags. I give away stuff to other customers too like swag, or a box of ammo on the first purchase of a gun, etc.

I am giving these to individual PEOPLE and not a class of people. I make decisions on individuals, not on some group they belong to.

Hell, if I was to generalize I would not sell guns to anyone. LOTS of people who buy and own guns are socially backwards, ignorant, and down right annoying. But I look past that generalization and focus on individuals. And yes, I ban people from my shop when appropriate.

I never got a box of ammo!

Instead I get verbally abused and @KAG Arms takes pics of me for his spank bank. It is because of the color of my skin, right?

For someone who "does not have a lot of rules", this is rather bigoted.

The statists entitled to an LE discount you talk about here are on the other side of the spectrum that Randy and I deal with.

When you run a business you see a different side of LE, no?

I just don't blindly trust someone because they happen to own the same tools that I do.

I also do realize that not ALL LEO's are statists that hold their dental plans over the citizens constitutional rights, but how can I tell the difference until it's too late?

Strange that I haven't seen any LEO's that are supposedly on "our" side giving any pushback to the COP association after their endorsement of the new proposed law, maybe it's because it won't affect them? So exactly WHERE are all these LEO's that are on "our" side besides buying guns from your store?

Bottom line is this is just my opinion and no stores at the Mill will miss my business.

Look, both of you guys do a great service to the gun owners of NA against a KOT of pushback and EVERYONE appreciates that

Last edited:

You do what you feel you have to do, you run a business the way you have to run it to make ends meet and profit.

I just don't agree with that one aspect of it. But I get by doing that, they will tell a friend and more business for you.

Like I said, by doing that you will get more cops into your shop and lose idiots like me, the trade off seems fair.

I'm guessing a LOT of shops do this as cops are a high percentage of customers. I would have just sold them all for $8.00 each in bundles of 100.

Sorry, the wrap shows you appendix carrying a .40 and a 6.5 CM over your shoulder.
You guys have a right to s*ck d*ck if you enjoy it, I can't stop you.

Although I do like your 6.5cm choice, far superior to the FUDD 308. Those dudes can't hit sh*t at the range. At least it is not a 2MOA Tavor.

I know several LEOs ranging from town, state to feds and all the ones I call friends are on our side.

I’m not a boot licker / thin blue line person and I’ve personally run in to so really shitty cops too. Had a couple draw on me in the past without any reason to.

It’s not fair to lump everyone together. That would be like saying all republicans are dumb southern hicks who have sex with their cousins

I have lots of LEO friends, and family. In an end of the world or CW2.0 scenario, they're on my side. On the "MA just passed this law and now we have to come get them from you" scenario, every single one of them would choose to keep their roof over their heads, and their kids fed. The wildcard is if they have to choose between taking your shit, or a very high chance of not making it home from their next shift, that moves the bar. It all depends on how hard Beacon Hill and the chain of command wants to tyrant.

And I still give all the money I don't have to Randy, Sam, Henry, and Sherif! They're the best.

I never got a box of ammo!

Instead I get verbally abused and @KAG Arms takes pics of me for his spank bank. It is because of the color of my skin, right?
THIS!!!!!
I never got my box either and then he even makes fun of my address!!!!!!!!!!
I swear I won’t shop there again!!!!!!!!!!

I mean you know……….. until I want something else………….
BUT UNTIL THEN!!!!!!!!🤣🤣

Dislike of any LEO’s seems to be quite fashionable on here. I base my judgments on personal experience not preconceived notions.

I have run across a few bad ones, especially in my younger days. But a lot of my interactions have gone quite well.

For example, I live on a dead end dirt road that eventually ends at City of Springfield reservoir property. After the last house there is a gate, but it is still a public way although not maintained, basically it is an old fire road. There is an abandoned sand pit back there on town property.

The gates are heavily patrolled by MSP. One day on my way back from shooting I was detained by a cop who I had to convince that the road was a public way. I had an AR in a case strapped to the rack on my 4-wheeler (un-loaded, preban, all legal).

I told him I had been target shooting. He asked for some ID and all I had was my LTC. He didn’t ask any questions about what I had in the case, but he did ask for my phone number.

Shortly after I get back to my house the phone rings. I didn’t recognize the name on the caller ID but I picked up. He identified himself by name and that he was the State Cop that had just detained me. At first I freak out and think I am in some kind of trouble. But he goes on to tell me that he had done some research and “everything you told me is true” and apologized for detaining me. I have never (and probably never will again) had a cop apologize to me.

That cop could have shaken me down hard over my AR, but he didn’t. My point is that not all cops want to jam us up over our guns. As hard as it is to believe on here there are actually some good ones out there.

You were not impressed when I came in yesterday and tried to play the “not that” Chris card. Lol.

Sadly you did not have what I was looking for.

Nor did Randy.
I can picture you walking in all excited thinking he will care, laugh with you, become best friends for life, go get ice cream with you, cry at your funeral ... instead he probably thought "another 'not Chris' loser".

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom