Weston, MA Sked

We're looking for a place to meet up as the Usually Paxton repeater is having issues...I figured that I would throw this one out there to see if anyone wanted to talk there. I've been listening to this freq for about 10-15 min, so either people aren't coming...or they can't hit this one.

I am calling on Weston, are you still there? Call if you are. :)

EDIT: Well I heard you calling me, thanks, I doubt I am getting through though. I am going to give Scituate a whack from here.

Last edited:
It's funny watching you guys use the web to try to link-up on the radio. [wink]
Of course when everything goes dark it will be another story.
Actually, I'm just jealous because I haven't gotten any gear yet (Marlborough fle market, here I come!)

ROFL!! Turbo can talk.. LOL!

Yeah, Turbo needs to talk less.

I didn't get any sleep last night, so the caffeine is doing all the talking for me.
That and I'm still figuring out who can be a conversation leader. If someone doesn't bring up a new topic, things get boring.
Time to bring up the political rag chew! [laugh]

That and I'm still figuring out who can be a conversation leader. If someone doesn't bring up a new topic, things get boring.
I thought you were sharing just fine, nice hand offs with names AND calls. I would rather listen to someone talking about something interesting and timing out than listening to some of the older hams talking about their illness and injuries timing out. Good talking with you and Chris.

Yeah, Turbo needs to talk less.

I didn't get any sleep last night, so the caffeine is doing all the talking for me.
Time to bring up the political rag chew! [laugh]

I thought you were sharing just fine, nice hand offs with names AND calls. I would rather listen to someone talking about something interesting and timing out than listening to some of the older hams talking about their illness and injuries timing out. Good talking with you and Chris.

NO, I didn't say that you needed to talk less. LOL! I just said that you can talk. I have yet to be board talking with you Turbo... There's always good topics kicking around.

As usual, it was nice talking with other NES'ers.

NO, I didn't say that you needed to talk less. LOL! I just said that you can talk. I have yet to be board talking with you Turbo... There's always good topics kicking around.
Haha, thanks. Ok, I think I talk too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom