What gun control would you actually support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
economist said:
All any society can do is realize that freedom comes with risk, and that you should be prepared to defend yourself.
To me, this is the essential liberal position: people should be free, but with freedom comes risk and responsibility. The is nothing anti-liberal about accountability.

I think you will find most liberals disagree with you on that point, most liberals refuse to believe they are accountable for their actions. It is always someone else fault or responsibility.

OK I skipped ahead. We can tell You everything you want or don't want on to read the internet Zbrod.

What I'll say is come to a shoot, maybe you can find someone that will take you as a guest.

I will personally guarantee that you will meet some of the best people you've ever met in your life. Once you meet these people you will most likely rethink a lot of things.

There you go. You can continue to debate something that you'll never win here or you can come out and actually meet us.

It's up to you.

I'll up the offer and be the volunteer to take you as a guest. Just need your personal time to come out and have some fun.

no gun control, if your a law abiding citizen your not gonna use any weapon for a crime regardless, if i own 5000 acres in the middle of Montana and i want to own artillery and a tank why not. If i have the property why not.

I'd support a shooting test, administered by the NRA, and challengable in court. If you can't react to a signal, make a ccw draw and hit the chest vitals at 10 ft in 1.5 seconds, you are inept.I'd require it to vote and drive, as a matter of fact. The inept should have no say in anything.

I'd support a shooting test, administered by the NRA, and challengable in court. If you can't react to a signal, make a ccw draw and hit the chest vitals at 10 ft in 1.5 seconds, you are inept.I'd require it to vote and drive, as a matter of fact. The inept should have no say in anything.

Freedom, Liberty, and Inalienable Rights be DAMNED!

I like the idea of a "test," but I'd have a different qualification to be an American:

It would have one question:
Q: Should you need a test to exercise your fundamental rights?

If the answer is anything other than GFYS, then you don't get to shoot, vote, etc... [laugh]

You need to stop. Just stop. Crazy posts all over the place this AM.

How would that test determine anything, people handle stressful situations differently. Not everyone wants a firearm for defense, some want them just to hunt or for sport, This test would be extremely biased.

Holy-Facepalm.jpg

Jesus Wept......

It's a pity there's no intelligence test before allowing people access to the net. The inept should have no right to spread their idiocy.

You done did it now...

248%20-%200featured-image%20animated%20divide-by-zero%20gif%20paradox%20time.gif

You son of a bitch. Never ever go full retard, divide by zero, or suggest implimenting mandatory gun licensing requirements. Comeon man....bad form. You just created a time paradox and now we're all going to get sucked into the damn black hole because you decided it would be a good idea to burn the constitution with your dangerous math. ***hole

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still here, lurking in the shadows, waiting for my chance to start another flame war... No but really, I've been reading a lot of the threads about injustices visited upon gun owners* by the state, and generally I sympathize so contain your rage. I've also read many posts about how, if the state had enforced their existing laws, such and such incident wouldn't have been an issue, or have alluded to a set of "acceptable" gun laws/restrictions that are not actually enumerated anywhere. So I ask you: what, if any, gun regulation do you support in order to keep them out of the hands of bad guys (people seem to generally agree this is a legitimate aim)?

Also, again to avoid cluttering the forum: I've decided that for my first gun I want a .45 1911. Recommendations? I'm looking at the S&W's.

*There was one thread about a guy who had C4, and people were outraged it had been taken from him. I was kinda surprised.

Hey kid, nice ad on OKCupid ![rofl][rofl] WML! [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom