Moving Out of MA - What Items Would You Buy?

Just a point of clarification. I wasn't asking about me. I actually already stated what I plan to purchase in my first post. I already have an SBR, almost all of my guns are "off list", and I have tons of preban mags of all kinds. MA didn't slow me down too much.

Not sure what you’re doing with all that stuff and it’s not my business. But one thing you may consider, if you haven’t already, is selling what you can or what you don’t mind parting with that is pre ban, in MA, and then buying new stuff once you get to the real world.

Not sure what you’re doing with all that stuff and it’s not my business. But one thing you may consider, if you haven’t already, is selling what you can or what you don’t mind parting with that is pre ban, in MA, and then buying new stuff once you get to the real world.
Did that and bought a snow blower and replacement rifle with one preban.

🤣

What I'm doing with "all that stuff?" Why even mention that only to go on and say it's not your business? You're correct. It's not.

🤣

What I'm doing with "all that stuff?" Why even mention that only to go on and say it's not your business? You're correct. It's not.

It’s a pretty reasonable point to make. And it is pretty respectful of personal choice. If you have a problem with that, that’s fine with me. Go “brewinz” lol

First thing I’m buying is the basic 3” barrel stock Charter Arms 44 Bulldog. I want the one with the hammer. It’s not on “the list” here. I can have the 2” stainless, I can have the 2” hammerless stainless, I’m not allowed to have the one I want. This state sucks.

I’m gonna buy it because FU Massachusetts.

Moved to Maine. Likely gonna mail order some HIGH capacity clips soon and get that 300BBC shawty build going with of course a silencer.

These were the 10 round limiters in my Taurus G3c mags, moments before they went in the trash (don't judge, I bought it in MA before I knew about ways around the roster). They are the extra deadly 12 round capacity now that we are in NC.

Attachments

• mag-spacers.jpg
    mag-spacers.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom