What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

My wife dragged me to Wally World in Hudson, NH a few weeks ago. Told her I'd wait in the car. Saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies outside the store. I went up and got 2 boxes of the Samoas. Went back to the car and proceeded to eat a whole box waiting for my wife to return.
Did you attempt to hide the evidence?

My wife dragged me to Wally World in Hudson, NH a few weeks ago. Told her I'd wait in the car. Saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies outside the store. I went up and got 2 boxes of the Samoas. Went back to the car and proceeded to eat a whole box waiting for my wife to return.
I always thought the weird fascination men have with the borderline mediocre cookies the Girl Scouts sell was interesting... I just came to the conclusion that if it was Cub Scouts selling them, they wouldn't be as popular. Something about making a little girl smile when you buy a box of cookies is too much for most men to resist.

Obviously if a man is just a disgusting fat bodied Pvt Pyle and eats cookies everyday, that theory does not apply :)

Last edited:
I think coffee roll and cinnamon roll are the same? Not sure.

Never heard of Kanes.. Only place I get donuts in this donut desert is Tony D's in Northborough. Not the best I have ever had, but fresh. I haven't had a donut in a while, but when I do I make a meal and eat like 4 of them and get really sick and don't eat donuts for like a year.
Market Basket just opened a few weeks ago in Shrewsbury. The donuts are terrific. Made all day on the premise, fresh and the old fashion have a great crust.

1/2 pound of Genoa salami sliced thin, 1/2 pound of sharp provolone sliced thin and a loaf of Scali bread. May not be actual junk food but it ain’t good for ya and I could definitely eat the whole loaf and all the cold cuts!…..at once!😂
A loaf of fresh scali dipped in Italian salad dressing

I always thought the weird fascination men have with the borderline mediocre cookies the Girl Scouts sell was interesting... I just came to the conclusion that if it was Cub Scouts selling them, they wouldn't be as popular. Something about making a little girl smile when you buy a box of cookies is too much for most men to resist.

Obviously if a man is just a disgusting fat bodied Pvt Pyle and eats cookies everyday, that theory does not apply :)
I would be just as happy. I even buy the shitty overpriced popcorn to make them happy. Then I gift it away. But then again I gift away the cookies too. I think its just kids. But the boyscouts needs to find a better product. It's the cheapest thing and they want a premium. And they all act like they know it's shit.

I had a bunch of leftover Christmas cookies in the blue tin, and I decided to scoop some Nutella and slather it all over the cookies and eat them. It’s delicious.

1/2 pound of Genoa salami sliced thin, 1/2 pound of sharp provolone sliced thin and a loaf of Scali bread. May not be actual junk food but it ain’t good for ya and I could definitely eat the whole loaf and all the cold cuts!…..at once!😂
This is a great way to make a grilled cheese too - just add some pepperoni and butter

I would be just as happy. I even buy the shitty overpriced popcorn to make them happy. Then I gift it away. But then again I gift away the cookies too. I think its just kids. But the boyscouts needs to find a better product. It's the cheapest thing and they want a premium. And they all act like they know it's shit.
I made the mistake of buying Cub Scout popcorn once, years ago. I actually thought the small bag was unpopped kernels, decided to open it one day and discovered that $18 bag was popped corn... I kept that bag as a reminder to never buy anything like that again lol

They should offer lawn mowing services or yard clean up, car washes, something like that.

I made the mistake of buying Cub Scout popcorn once, years ago. I actually thought the small bag was unpopped kernels, decided to open it one day and discovered that $18 bag was popped corn... I kept that bag as a reminder to never buy anything like that again lol

They should offer lawn mowing services or yard clean up, car washes, something like that.
They do. But they have a list of people that don't tip

Back
Top Bottom