Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 7mm Rem Mag

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • .284 Winchester

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - Comment

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
You have a strong fudd vibe. It was a goofy post to begin with and you’re taking this shit like it’s gospel.
Like most people here, I just read what you posted. A disclaimer that you are shit posting, seems to have been in order. Maybe you're right. Maybe I have a strong fudd vibe, but I've been dragging this fudd vibe, to state house gun rights rally's for over 40 years.

Last edited:
Wow. Someone needs a hug. (NOT offering one, just saying you need one)

Like I said, I love Fudd guns and don’t want any of the newfangled crap designed after the 1960s. (Cough cough, ignore the plastic 9mm in my pocket).

Fudd guns just show taste and class. A Fudd mindset is to be scorned, vilified and hated, no matter what they’re using.

This is a fun thread. Relax and don’t take it personal.
Lol. No hug needed. It's just that when I think I've heard everything, here on NES, I then read posts like, .308 is a fudd caliber, 20 gauge is fudd gauge and the best shit post, fudds buy ammo at gun shops. Who goes on line to pick up a box of ammo? Ok, maybe some of you like paying a $100.00 fee, to have one Prime, pre paid box of ammo shipped, but in the last year, I'm betting tons of shooters dropped your prime memberships, for the most part.

Last edited:
found the origin - ernie`s set brings back memories. :)

View attachment 496705
Another shit post. With 2 back to back tours in South East Asia, I can tell you that I never saw anyone try to dump their M16 for a AK. Think about it. It's not like you could get on the radio and request a supply of 7.62x39 ammo, A AK without ammo isn't good for much, not to mention, the AK would be taken from him, in favor of his issue weapon very quickly. Think about this as well. The Ernie that you refer to, would know very well, that he was just a kid, when he was carrying his M16, so it's doubtful, that Ernie would object, to anyone under the age of 21, having a AR. I will also say that Ernie, while loving the M14, knows that it's heavier and more bulky than the M16, the .308 ammo is heavier to hump through the boonies and the M14 is slower to reaquire target aquisition, for follow up shots, than the M16. Anyone like the Ernie you suggest here, with combat experience, would not choose the M14, over the M16, in a combat situation, for the reasons I've stated here. Sure wish you guys would think,before you post crap like this.

truthfully, I think a lot of people in this forum could be a Fudd by my definition.

You agree with any type of licensing for guns - Fudd
You agree with government imposed age limits for guns - Fudd
You agree with gun control of any kind - Fudd
Ban on Magazines and any firearms - Fudd
Registration - Fudd
Safe Storage laws - Fudd
Open Carry ban - Fudd
Back Ground checks - Fudd
Range Nazi - Fudd
Ex Cons from owning or possessing firearms - Fudd
Ammo and powder limits - Fudd
Machine Gun bans and limitations - Fudd
Believe the government should be involved at any level in the purchase and possession of firearms, ammo or explosives - Fudd
Agree that the BATF has any role no matter how insignificant - Fudd

I'll think of more.
Lol. Another shit post. You have not defined a fudd here. You have defined dems here.
it is called 'humor'. :)
Yes, when called out for shit posting and the call out, is backed up by fact, you guys always plead humor, or something similar. The humor is, that posts like yours, never involve engaging the brain before posting.

Yes, when called out for shit posting and the call out, is backed up by fact, you guys always plead humor, or something similar. The humor is, that posts like yours, never involve engaging the brain before posting.
my brain aint`t your concern, boomer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom