What's on your gun lust list?

Why can't you get it in MA? The Kahr/AutoOrdnance ones come in a MA compliant version, with a refinished pre-ban 30 (or was it 35?) round magazine.

Well in the great state of CT we have our own personal AWB. A big list of guns that are forbidden in the state. For instance Colt HBAR models - of course the same gun made by Bushmaster/Stag or anyone else is ok. A couple are not manufacture specific - no AK47 clones.... No Thompson SMG....

Nazi K98
Israeli K98 with Nazi markings
Nazi Femaru
Russian SKS
Russian 91/30 Mosin Nagant
Russian Makarov
Japanese Type 99 with Mum intact
Japanese Nambu
WWII Era 1911
WWII S&W Victory Revolver
British Enfield Mk4
West German Sig 226
East German Makarov
Czech CZ series...

And on and on and on.... ;)

My list also includes being able to ship Surplus ammo too Mass so I can actually shoot this stuff.

Last edited:
I'm going to remain within the bounds of reality here so a Sturmgewehr, G18, H&K MP7 & Thompson SMG are out of the question.
My next major purchase will be a Strayer Voight 2011 Sight Tracker in .40S&W.
Other firearms I don't have & lust after:
A REAL German Mauser
A Real SVD Dragunov
Russian or Bulgarian AK74
Inland Paratrooper M1 carbine
Israeli Galil
FN FAL
Springfield 03
German Luger
Vintage Colt SAA
Vintage Winchester Lever Action

O & the list goes on boys & girls. Basically 2 of every gun ever made.

Here is one I really want. There are plenty more guns I want just this one I'm lusting after right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr-ZRMXHqE
I'd love one of those. I'd need a second job to feed it.

I've stopped collecting. If I don't shoot it, it goes bye bye. My lust of the moment is a Glock 36. I can't believe that this die hard JMB disciple wants one, but I do. Go figure.

Are you both going to Frosty? I'm planning to bring one if you'd like to look it over.

Nope. As Dwarven said, back at school. I appreciate the offer though!

Why the 1903? Just wondering.

I just think its a classy-looking handgun. Something about it is very attractive. I realize it sticks out on my list of mostly "tactical"/modern rifles, but I do love a lot of the old stuff. Fortunately, most of the old guns I want are relatively attainable compared to something like a Sig 550.

The realistic-ish list:
finally finish my AR (actually doing this one soon, the rest are in no particular order)
GI M1911A1
HK P7M8
STI/SV USPSA Open gun
tricked out custom single stack
45 bullseye gun
hand cannon (629 or x-frame)
Enfield
1903A3
K98k
SKS
AK
a nice 308 bolt gun with good glass

That ought to keep me busy for the next couple years.

sigh.gif
Looks like I need to add a Saiga 12 GA to the list. [rolleyes]

Darn you, MrTwigg! You just HAD to offer to let me shoot that seriously eeeeevil Saiga, didn't you. [laugh]

Just starting off building my 'collection' so there is a lot on my list, but most of the basics:

S&W 1911
Build an AR15
Sig Sauer P226 or P220
Beretta PX4
Glock 21
More AR's

sigh.gif
Looks like I need to add a Saiga 12 GA to the list. [rolleyes]

Darn you, MrTwigg! You just HAD to offer to let me shoot that seriously eeeeevil Saiga, didn't you. [laugh]

I went to a gun show here in Dallas yesterday and my list probably tripled..

HK P30
HK 45, 45c
HK P2000, P2000sk
Sig P238
Sig P230
Sig P232
Sig P6

And on, and on, and on...

Last edited:
My lust list that will be in my safe in the near future....

Blued Series 70 1911
DSA SA58 Para Carbine (folding stock)
4" S&W 610 (pre-lock with unfluted cylinder)
Savage in .300 winmag
3" Blued S&W 29

Pie in the sky lust list....

.308 IMI Galil (just like the one Semi-Auto Sam had in the classifieds for like 2 years)
10mm MP5
SIG 552

Last edited:
The stuff on my lust list are guns I would like to get - but can't justify spending the money on.

MG42
BAR
Barrett 98b
Something in .50BMG from Barrett

All the rest of the stuff are things I can make excuses for buying if one comes up at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom