• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to meet if the SHTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseHardened

Banned
Most of us realize how precarious a situation we are in these days.

An EMF / Nuclear attack will destroy the Internet. And render our vehicles inoperative.

WE WILL BE HELPLESS.

So let us, RIGHT NOW, determine places we can meet and plan.

We and our neighbors will need food, blankets, and most of all, HOPE.

I suggest we wear RED, and gather at 12 PM.

On Mass, North Shore, the Liberty Tree Mall seems logical to me.

When will we meet ?

Maybe, hopefully, never.

Thoughts ?

If you live through it then head where you can feed yourself. Large groups will be targets.

If you live through it then head where you can feed yourself. Large groups will be targets.

il_570xN.734679463_4ki1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

Those of us who would like to meet, can meet.

If you would rather shelter in place, no one is stopping you.

But you will ultimately fail.

I'd not worry about the Elite if the SHTF.

Those people cannot wipe their own arses.

They will be completely helpless.

But I will assist anyone if I can.

My compassion is genuine.

I'll meet at home, and attempt to work together with my immediate neighbors. Except for the house with 18 different Clinton/Hassan/Kuster signs all over it..... they'll be dead weight in any group effort.

I'll meet at home, and attempt to work together with my immediate neighbors. Except for the house with 18 different Clinton/Hassan/Kuster signs all over it..... they'll be dead weight in any group effort.

No such thing as dead weight...at some point the food may run out so....

Last edited:
Out here people could meet on the coast and feed out of the ocean or head toward the east and eat each other...[laugh]

Nice try. Getting us to all meet up at a convenient place for you to ambush and plunder our supplies or raid our bug out shelters while we are standing around waiting for you to show up.

Form a plan with loved ones and trusted neighbours, don't formulate a plan with a bunch of strangers on an open forum. That's prepping 101!

Jason.

No such thing as deD weight...at some point the food may run out so....
Good point.... They are ugly and fat though, and that doesn't meet my high eating standards. Maybe if I grill them real well (burnt) until I can't notice the poor quality...

Well most of your meals will be pre cooked by a nuke... but stock up on bbq sauce...[laugh] if they kill us all out here then you guys can have what's left of my stuff...

If we can put together some meeting places, committed to memory, that's all I am asking.

This is not even a partisan thing.

It's certainly not a call to violence.

What it is, is, a pro-active response to an attack from China, North Korea, Iran, Russia.

We must not be caught unprepared for the unlikely, but quite possible.

Last edited:
On a serious note:

1. GTFO of the Boston (or other populated) area.

2. Get to a known place of safety.

3. Start making arrangements now, with people that live in low density areas, like the sticks in NH and VT.

4. Discretion is everything, keep it discreet. Open forum isn't the place to say where.

Now, back to humor.

If we can put together some meeting places, committed to memory, that's all I am asking.

This is not even a partisan thing.

It's certainly not a call to violence.

What it is, is, a pro-active response to an attack from China, North Korea, Iran, Russia.

We must not be caught unprepared for the unlikely, but quite possible.

Sorry, but not looking to meet up with an alcoholic or off his meds.

On a serious note:

1. GTFO of the Boston (or other populated) area.

2. Get to a known place of safety.

3. Start making arrangements now, with people that live in low density areas, like the sticks in NH and VT.

4. Discretion is everything, keep it discreet. Open forum isn't the place to say where.

Now, back to humor.

So, PM me.

Like I say, this is not a call to violence or anything like it.

It's simply a plan for people to meet and discuss survival for ourselves and our neighbors.

IF it happens - and let us pray it never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom