Who's not Fcking around? NFAC leader arrested.

I just watched a video about this loser and the pro 2A person who created the video had a twist I had not considered,

He, Grand Master Jay is on record as making threats that would put a normal person on the terrorist watch list and yet he was never arrested or considered a suspect as much as we know.

The same You Tube video had footage of him at a past Trump rally in a suit with a couple of other mentions of him leading a rowdy individual out of that same rally.

The person surmised that this idiot may be an informant for the the feds and that they may be using him to get info on the group and people in it that he supposedly represents.

The arrest was an opportunity to get him back in and perhaps strengthen his leadership role depending on how it's played.

Time will tell but frankly I had not considered the possibility until it was mentioned so we will just have to wait and see what happens with this but if I was in his group of misfits and did or said anything I did not want the feds to find out about, right now I would be a tad bit concerned about this moron.

Plausible, but I don't think you can quite make that conclusion. It's equally plausible that he gets a free pass because he's an anti-white leftist. Personally I doubt that he's a good guy plant. We are going to see people like this not only getting a free pass, they will get support. Everyone chew on this:

1607209509129.jpeg

If we thought the mayhem this year was bad, it's only getting started. The smug looking guy on the right (as opposed to smug guy on left) is Patrick Gaspard. He just quit as president of Soros' Open Society org that has been funding and organizing the riots that are destroying many of our cities. Guess what was Gaspar's assignment before that? Oblabla's ambassador to South Africa. He endorses South Africa's current regime policy of accelerating confiscation without compensation of white owned farms. He supports the South African president's view that the many murders of white farmers is blown out of proportion. Guess why he quit from the Soros post and what he'll do next? Get a key appointment in Biden's Harris' cabinet. Before anyone spouts a reflexive 'That's racist' retort- I could care less about his skin color. What I do care about is his resume and what that implicates for our country.

Guess what was Gaspar's assignment before that? Oblabla's ambassador to South Africa.
Wv4GTI9.gif

P. S. @Broccoli Iglesias hardest hit.

It is interesting that the Feds waited 3 months before arresting him. They probably wanted to wait for the riot's to die down, they didn't want to add any fuel to the fire.

I agree, my point was that the quoted definition did not meet the elements of the crime. Not that the definition in use by the charging entity didn't meet the elements of the crime.
The quoted text was for a civil cause of action, not a crime, so there's the root of the confusion (everyone's).

Of course he got arrested. The Dems won. He and the others of his ilk are now a liability. Calling it right now, watch the narrative on lefty violence change.

So only two incidents with AR15s in over 3 months, one (rittenhouse) likely to be ruled self-defense and the other (NFAC - Black men with ARs) with no shots fired and nobody hurt. In that period, rioting, looting, burning from Antifa/Opportunists, and a general increase in violent/property crime centered in Democrat-controlled major cities.

The Problem? White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis with Assault Weapons
The Solution? More gun control and an Assault Weapons Ban on ARs (a long list of rifles) and HiCap mags
Yup. And?

You can argue the law all you want but if I were on a jury that would be a key question for me that I would need answered.

Doesn't matter, think about it this way.... guy on the street points a gun at you, you shoot him first, , kopsch later find out it was unloaded.... but it doesn't matter.... because "Reasonable Person" would NEVER assume a given gun is unloaded when it's pointed at them. A gun being discovered as unloaded does not invalidate an assault, etc. Hell, good guys shoot people with FAKE guns all the time and walk.

Now as to whether the gun was actually pointed at the cops or not, or they literally walked in front of it, etc, those are pretty valid questions. There may be a tendency here for the prosecution to play fast and loose with the facts as far as that goes. Of course the guy could have avoided the whole thing by never using the light on his gun... then it would have been more difficult to argue that he pointed it at them.

Yup. And?

And... we have no reason to expect any rational balance from Democrats or the press wrt guns. Wasted breath and words.

Rioting, Burning, Looting (RBL) is explained as:
1. The legitimate voice of the oppressed (even if given voice by mostly White people)
2. Fake News from the Right - even if the Left news shows RBL all day
3. Right Extremists, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis dressing up like Antifa to fake Leftist violence
4. The fault of the Right - if the Right didn’t stage peaceable public assemblies the Left wouldn’t have to come and RBL in counter protest

And maybe it’s true that:
1. Long guns are used in <3% of homicides
2. Criminals get the vast majority of their guns by non-legal means
3. The number of Defensive Gun Uses exceeds Criminal Gun Uses by 5- to 20-fold yearly

...but the Left will maintain that these two incidents involving ARs in 2020 justify a new and more extensive AWB.

Yup. And? Yeah, nothing new here...

Now as to whether the gun was actually pointed at the cops or not, or they literally walked in front of it, etc, those are pretty valid questions. There may be a tendency here for the prosecution to play fast and loose with the facts as far as that goes.
The defense will devoutly wish that was the case. But check out the securitay cam footage...

Of course the guy could have avoided the whole thing by never using the light on his gun... then it would have been more difficult to argue that he pointed it at them.
While my father owned war surplus Navy 6x30 binoculars,
he would occasionally glass the terrain with his scope
while woodchuck hunting mountainside pastures.
Somehow all the holsteins grazing in the next field
returned to their stalls at the end of the day.

But I wouldn't vote to acquit on that basis.
As a matter of fact, that helps inform me of something:

If this goes to trial,
I know exactly what the defense position is going to be:

The defendant wasn't aiming a rifle at the Federal agents -​
the defendant was just fcking around.​

Dude wasn't pointing his gun because the flashlight just happened to be attached. Dude was pointing his gun to let the guys on the roof know "I know you're up there and I have a gun." Then he found out that they were cops and had badges attached to their belts.

So a case of:

"Who the f*** do you think you are?"
"Oh, THAT'S who the f*** you are."
"f*** me..."

Last edited:
agree with everything you stated. But it is still an actual threat vs. a perceived threat.

The problem is under the law there's usually no way that you're going to be able to argue a gun being pointed at someone isn't a form of assault or some kind of deadly force
threat, absent special or very limited/unique circumstances. "actual vs perceived" doesn't matter. Maybe it might matter in a civil court environment? certainly not in a criminal one.

Hah if you think the establishment, the billionaires and the idiot left wing and right wing uniparty politicians who suck their toes for $100 bills care if armed peasants are black, white, purple, illegal aliens or even space aliens it doesn't matter. Armed peasants challenge their grip on power and they will never stand for it. The world was made for and belongs to them, not the ordinary guy. They don't want any other standing army other than the ones hand picked by the establishment who will do their dirty work no questions asked. The pawns.

I have a trail subscription for The Epoch Times.

They have had amazing reporting on all matter of important topics.

Thinking of buying a real subscription after the trail ends.

I get the headlines emailed to me all day.

Back to the OP:

Curious is a new leader emerges for the NFAC.

I've had a subscription for a while now. They tend to be a little behind on the news cycle but they seem to take more time to curate the stories. I've been thinking of switching over to the paper version, just to have an old fashioned newspaper to read. But boy epoch times hates China lol. "China is a**hole!". It has piqued my interest though in Shen Yun.

I've had a subscription for a while now. They tend to be a little behind on the news cycle but they seem to take more time to curate the stories. I've been thinking of switching over to the paper version, just to have an old fashioned newspaper to read. But boy epoch times hates China lol. "China is a**hole!". It has piqued my interest though in Shen Yun.
They don't hate China - they hate the CCP (and the feeling's mutual).

I have a subscription to the paper version (plus the e-edition).

I have a trail subscription for The Epoch Times.

They have had amazing reporting on all matter of important topics.

Thinking of buying a real subscription after the trail ends.

I get the headlines emailed to me all day.

Back to the OP:

Curious is a new leader emerges for the NFAC.
Is this Epic Times where you get most of your stories for the megathread? Sking for a friend.

Wasn't this the group that shot themselves and had some AD's? The same one marching with Airsoft and 22lr AR's?
Yes.

And if you watch some of the guys videos, he should have been arrested for general stupidity a long time ago.

See Bullpup "that bxtch got kick" (its a 5.56 really?) and after an AD hes out there trying to justify saying, "The bolt slams forward it fires the weapon"

Think he's also got some stolen valor bs thrown in the mix as well......

This guy is full retard.........

I've had a subscription for a while now. They tend to be a little behind on the news cycle ...
MSNBC-36-hours-behind-the-cycle,
or normal small potatoes behind the cycle?

... but they seem to take more time to curate the stories. I've been thinking of switching over to the paper version, just to have an old fashioned newspaper to read. But boy epoch times hates China lol. "China is a**hole!". It has piqued my interest though in Shen Yun.
Well, it took precisely one Google query to do that math.

Savor the pant-sh!tting horror in all the MSM stories.

It also re-highlights for me how Shen Yun posters
are everywhere in Metro West during The Season for performances,
yet the sheeple have no clue that
it's a brush-back pitch at the commies.
No clue because there would be protests on the town common
and petition drives against the stores
if the BLM Lawn Sign Contingent did know.

MSNBC-36-hours-behind-the-cycle,
or normal small potatoes behind the cycle?

Well, it took precisely one Google query to do that math.

Savor the pant-sh!tting horror in all the MSM stories.

It also re-highlights for me how Shen Yun posters
are everywhere in Metro West during The Season for performances,
yet the sheeple have no clue that
it's a brush-back pitch at the commies.
No clue because there would be protests on the town common
and petition drives against the stores
if the BLM Lawn Sign Contingent did know.

Epoch Times : Falun Gong :: Monitor : Church of Christ, Scientist

And Falun Gong's house organ is frankly a better paper.

Back
Top Bottom