Why You Need Multiple Guns Stashed In Different Rooms Of Your Home

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

Deputies said the homeowner dropped a gun he was holding while trying to fend off the attack and that the pistol was picked up by one of the intruders.

But the victim managed to scramble to another part of the house where he kept additional firearms and began shooting at his assailants.

Never more than three steps from a loaded rifle or arm's reach of a pistol. [thumbsup]
well, not as close as arms reach unless i have one on my person, but usually in the same room. we're seeing a lot of new people in the area who's ethnic background and statistics suggest they commit a high percentage of crime in our country. i'm sure they have already targeted me as old and slow and have penciled me in on their list of things to do. so for me, having one handy at all times is a comfort. a sign of the times while living in our country.

Blasting.gif.75e734956a5e36cec119c5bf295f8a26.gif

I've always felt that a single safe is a single point of failure and far too big a plum for a thief. What's easier to do when robbing a home? Stealing a PC/mac/tablet that can be bricked remotely or using whatever tools are in the home to gain entry to a safe? Who knows the safe might contain things other than guns such as jewelry, cash, valuables, stocks, etc. I go with the hidden in plain sight concept, but stashed, locked and only I have access. I even have a second safe in my primary residence that is completely hidden. "two is better than 1, and one is better than none". This way if by chance someone broke into the safe they might grab a few rifles, but they won't get everything. I know MA tried to put together a ballot initiative a few years ago mandating all guns locked into one safe and I said to liberals that's the stupidest idea in the history of stupid ideas. Thieves are going to go straight for the honeypot every time they want to break into a house and every time that the .gov you know 'accidentally', 'not totally on purpose', 'oops we screwed up', 'my bad', 'it will never happen again, promise' releases all of the names and addresses of gun owners then thieves have themselves a rich target audience. The liberal neighbor has to realize that he'd be deader than yesterdays fart if a group of thieves make off with 10 or 20 firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo. Why wouldn't thieves be emboldened to take out even more house, rob, rape, kill, it doesn't matter know one can do anything. I swear to God sometimes liberals are like the dumbest mother f*ckers on this planet.

Bottom line: stashing good and I support it. Sorry for the rant.

I've always felt that a single safe is a single point of failure and far too big a plum for a thief. What's easier to do when robbing a home? Stealing a PC/mac/tablet that can be bricked remotely or using whatever tools are in the home to gain entry to a safe? Who knows the safe might contain things other than guns such as jewelry, cash, valuables, stocks, etc. I go with the hidden in plain sight concept, but stashed, locked and only I have access. I even have a second safe in my primary residence that is completely hidden. "two is better than 1, and one is better than none". This way if by chance someone broke into the safe they might grab a few rifles, but they won't get everything. I know MA tried to put together a ballot initiative a few years ago mandating all guns locked into one safe and I said to liberals that's the stupidest idea in the history of stupid ideas. Thieves are going to go straight for the honeypot every time they want to break into a house and every time that the .gov you know 'accidentally', 'not totally on purpose', 'oops we screwed up', 'my bad', 'it will never happen again, promise' releases all of the names and addresses of gun owners then thieves have themselves a rich target audience. The liberal neighbor has to realize that he'd be deader than yesterdays fart if a group of thieves make off with 10 or 20 firearms and thousands of rounds of ammo. Why wouldn't thieves be emboldened to take out even more house, rob, rape, kill, it doesn't matter know one can do anything. I swear to God sometimes liberals are like the dumbest mother f*ckers on this planet.

Bottom line: stashing good and I support it. Sorry for the rant.
Great rant. I’m all for splitting up the cache.

The libs wanted all guns in one safe law to hinder people from owning a lot of firearms. It was another trick they tried to ram through.

I have hooks with snubbies hanging on them under the table (s) where I usually sit. Only Megan knows where they are. Jack.

I’ll keep that in mind if ever invited over for lunch 👍
when he's busy preparing lunch just look for the chairs that have ass dents. a sure sign it's his regular seat. unhook the guns and put them somewhere else in the room.

when he's busy preparing lunch just look for the chairs that have ass dents. a sure sign it's his regular seat. unhook the guns and put them somewhere else in the room.
By that time Megan will have bitten off a piece of your ear while screaming like holy hell. Also, if you don't remove the gun just right, you'll get the first half of the double tap. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom