Will Flint Arms Negotiate?

As the OP, I'll venture that this thread got WAY off topic. That said, four seasons is not without their faults. I had a major falling out with them some time back over what was then a complete lack of crowd control and have not felt the need go back since. ( I'm told they now have a numbering system to keep things fair.) I prefer to spread my $ around and do so with regularity

Couple people have mentioned bringing your 03 C&R license. What does that do for you (in a gun shop I mean, not overall)?

It saves the shop a bunch of paperwork and a NICS check--and the time and money to do it. You hand them the C&R copy and walk out with the gun.

Last edited:
Have them throw a price at you first that is the key as well as havin cash dollars in hand. Few will want you to walk out the store with money if there is some way to keep you there especially when credit cards charge a fee as well. Also he guy has to make some money on the sale. Also another trick is to leave your number and say i am interested in it for a fair price. If we can agree call me within the week and then walk out. Sometimes people have to detach from the item or maybe they were having a bad day. But they might reconsider after looking at the gun for a couple of days on be rack unsold.

I've had both good and bad experiences at FS. A lot seems to depend on which salesman you get. I'll never go there on a Saturday, that's for sure. They will check with the seller on consignment guns, but that person has the last word. I've never been able to get them to negotiate on an outright used gun sale.

OTOH, I've always had good luck negotiating at Collectors. It's not like I'm in there every week, but I've found that if you're a serious buyer, they'll negotiate on price.

As the OP, I'll venture that this thread got WAY off topic. That said, four seasons is not without their faults. I had a major falling out with them some time back over what was then a complete lack of crowd control and have not felt the need go back since. ( I'm told they now have a numbering system to keep things fair.) I prefer to spread my $ around and do so with regularity

This. Unless you got 50% off the price, you still lost.

but dat selection...

Four Seasons has good pricing on handguns if it happens to be a MA-Compliant Sig, S&W, or Ruger. Zero has a better selection of hard to find guns in MA, but you pay a premium for them... and it is one of the few shops I've seen in MA that carry FN SCAR and LWRC rifles

This

And if it is a consigned gun there may be a asking price and a bottom line price. I've had other stores deal. Carl will deal at Four Seasons. If you make an offer he will call the owner with the offer. Zero Hour will not deal and I suspect Flint will not either. Flint is the most expensive shop in the area.

Bringing me usually helps .

Back
Top Bottom