Wilson Combat Expansion

How many rifles do they think they’re going to sell at their prices?

I doubt that they would go to all of the trouble to increase production if they didn't think that they would sell all they can make.
@not new guy may be on to their sales strategy.
Maybe.

Tons. All things are relative, though. I doubt they're trying for mass produced stuff like ruger or smith though.
Seems like they’re trying to ramp up quality production of items that have recently become harder to find. I have lots of Wilson paraphernalia, but nothing recent.
Ive been in multiple facilities that produce arguably more important products (this is a firearm enthusiasts’ opinion) than the products being finely manufactured by Wilson, and they are all visually much less impressive to put it lightly. Looks ain’t everything. But rows of the same machine is impressive. Maybe it’s just that the building is too new to be completely coated in way oil....

Good video.
Nothing wrong with expanding production.
Cant buy bolt carriers for rifle production? Buy a couple more cnc setups, and make em all day long.
Same with barrels. They now drill their own.
I cant afford them, but plenty of people can.

Or keep the price the same while others rise.

Wilson prices seem crappy in a world of $500 cheapos and $1000 Colts, but with pandemic pricing I could see justifying a blinged out AR if one has the budget...

I've got a "Gucci" AR, a Daniels Defense DDM4A1. I gotta tell you, it's nicer mechanically than any of my other ARs except perhaps the Larue on a CMG lower.

they sell a lot of components and parts, too. I put one of their slide releases on my Sig 1911. They make great barrels. I may build that 6.5 Grendel after all and will likely use a WC barrel when I do.

I saw a distributor had a ridiculous number to sell recently and wondered what was up. Good luck to them - Geissele has pumped out a ton of ARs lately and those don’t seem to be selling too well either.

Back
Top Bottom