• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat

Anyone using the 320 grip module? I'm looking at the 320 Carry from them. Would like to know if you like it better than the stock Sig grip.
pics of what I have and the WC. I think it's a bit much for a piece of polymer but if it's more comfortable it'd be worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpeg
    IMG_1562.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 33
I have both and prefer the X grip. Feel is subjective so what feels good for one person may feel terrible to another. My buddy loves the Wilson grip modules. YMMV

Anyone using the 320 grip module? I'm looking at the 320 Carry from them. Would like to know if you like it better than the stock Sig grip.
pics of what I have and the WC. I think it's a bit much for a piece of polymer but if it's more comfortable it'd be worth it.

I swapped the SIG M18 grip for the Wilson. The Wilson is more like a 1911 grip angle and my groups did get a bit smaller but as was said above, it is subjective. So what works for me may not work for you.

I have both for my 320X Compact and prefer the Sig grip to the Wilson. I will sell you my Wilson grip cheap if you fits your Carry and you are interested

I tried the WC module on my P365 (basic model).

*For me*, I preferred the stock Sig w/ Hogue 'condom' and returned the WC.

YMMV
In my case, my mileage definitely did vary. My experience was the opposite. I originally had the Hogue condom on my stock grip and then switched to the WC. I much prefer the WC module.

Frank

Can't speak for the 320, but I prefer the WC grip module on a 365xl over stock. Primarily for the added grip girth; oem was a bit skinny for my hands.

Totally preference. I like the WC.

It’s a bit narrower feeling everywhere but the palm swell. On the P320.

For the P365, it’s a bit wider feeling all around, but particularly the palm swell.

I know it isn't the Wilson, but this grip module was so good I wanted to buy a p320 just to use it.

Back
Top Bottom