Wolf Ammo?

Think of it this way. If TSHTF, and you are forced to use whatever ammo you can scavenge or find... how is that AR, finely tuned so that it feeds ultra-reliably with Hornady TAP and other such premium brands, going to save your ass if all you can find is Wolf and Brown Bear?

Wolf functions perfectly in so many rifles that I'm willing to bet that in most cases it is a rifle issue, rather than an ammunition issue, causing problems.

Amen brother. How picky a rifle is with ammo is always a consideration when making a buy. Also depends on what you plan to use it for. Wolf ammo does make a mess, granted, but its cheap, cheap, cheap. My stock mini- 14 eats it like candy and begs for more. Yes its messy. But I treat my guns beter than I treat my wife (joke) so a lill extra cleanup is no biggie if i can blast sht all day long on a working mans budget. Tuned guns are generally a little more picky about what you feem them. But, if you have the money to sink into tuning a gun till it drives tacks, buy good ammo for them. For everyday shooters, buy whatever works. Keep your gun clean and wolf will work.

has anybody who was not happy with wolf, taken wolf up on their guaranty?

I never even thought of that. [thinking]
When trying a new brand of ammo I usually stay there futzing with everything until I've shot off everything.
Guess I'm not cheap enough to return an empty box. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom