Wood grips for P239

I'm contemplating a set of hogue wood grips for my P239. Anyone familiar with them? Positive? Negative? Opinions solicited!

Not exactly what you asked... but I put a set of wood grips on my 226. They look fantastic. They are some sort of exotic wood with an interesting grain, and the color contrasts nicely with the black sig finish. That is the good news.

I just took them off and replaced them with good old hogue finger groove grips. They just feel better in my hand. So I chose utility over aesthetics.

FYI I have the same hogue rubber finger grips on my 239 and love them.

Best,

Rich

I have a set of Hogue checkered rosewood grips for my P220 and they are bleeping awesome... only way I can describe them. They were expensive,
though.

IMO for sigs the only thing better is going to be Nills, and those are going to be that much more expensive than even the hogues.

-Mike

I don't have any experience with Sig grips, but all the wood Hogue grips I've purchase over the years have been top-notch. I have a set of Kingwood grips for the PPK/s that are absolutely beautiful. Last I've looked, the Kingwood is not available anymore due to a shortage on such wood.

Back
Top Bottom