• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woohoo; our new LTC's came

The Goose

NES Member
On Saturday my wife and I both received our new LTC-A's, both unrestricted. It took exactly one month. Our birthdays are 2 days apart in March, 9 year seperation in age, but only 2 days on the dates.

Sgt. McDade here in Burlington is really a great guy and a gentleman. The renewal process was even a bit fun. It was how it should be. Two responsible and respectable citizens applying for licenses that we are entitled to anyway. Sgt. McDade was polite and engaging. No extra requirements. No BS.

My wife previously had a license for "target" purposes only, but wanted to upgrade to ALP. She did not even have to ask. Sgt. McDade automatically put it through that way. A totally positive experience that I wanted to share with folks here on the forum.

wav.gif

Goose, that's great. Sounds like my experience in Norton. I wish the rest of our forum members had such luck.

On Saturday my wife and I both received our new LTC-A's, both unrestricted.---The Goose
I’ll offer my congratulations to you and the Mrs. as I’ve always felt what’s good for The Goose is good for The Gander!

Respectfully,

jkelly

Back
Top Bottom