• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club

CHAINSAWS ? WEEDWACKERS ? You got em? we need em! come September 11'th we need some help cleaning up around the ranges, some down trees in the rifle range, some overgrown weeds around the building! lots of hands make quick work! Also installing some steel down at the Rifle range berm to protect the backstop! need some strong muscles to move the iron around and get it in place. Great way to help the club and reduce your dues! Starts at 8 am and done by noon. See you there!

Oh boy. Sure hope the have a legally solid easement.
there are two legal right of ways that are deeded to the WPRC since 1940. there is one that the developer has taken upon himself to remove, took down our gate and removed it. the ROW is still deeded to the club. The president has been in contact with the developer to remedy the issue. see how it goes.

there are two legal right of ways that are deeded to the WPRC since 1940. there is one that the developer has taken upon himself to remove, took down our gate and removed it. the ROW is still deeded to the club. The president has been in contact with the developer to remedy the issue. see how it goes.
Hopefully he’s in contact with a good attorney too. That’s BS

You're not talking about the main gate, are you?

What a-hole developer thought this was a good idea?View attachment 659251
This shows me that it was intentional to remove any sight and sound barrier between the club and the new homes being built and the existing newer homes across the road that were built over the last few years.
The developer is probably hoping this will speed up opposition towards the club and pressure for closure so the clubs land can be purchased for la boca vista, phase II. The access road into the club was probably left undisturbed because that will be the new town road into the new phase.

This shows me that it was intentional to remove any sight and sound barrier between the club and the new homes being built and the existing newer homes across the road that were built over the last few years.
The developer is probably hoping this will speed up opposition towards the club and pressure for closure so the clubs land can be purchased for la boca vista, phase II. The access road into the club was probably left undisturbed because that will be the new town road into the new phase.

Sorry, but not even close.

;)

May I suggest that a public forum, that anyone can join and gather information (mostly inaccurate or hearsay), such as NES, is not the best avenue for this discussion.

The first Thursday of every month are the clubs Monthly Business meeting where all "WPRC Things" are discussed in person. Everyone is welcome to come and say whatever is on their mind, ask questions, and get answers.

Not being a a$$hole, Just my $0.02 worth of an opinion. O.K. maybe I am being a bit of an (_*_)

Jay

;)

May I suggest that a public forum, that anyone can join and gather information (mostly inaccurate or hearsay), such as NES, is not the best avenue for this discussion.

The first Thursday of every month are the clubs Monthly Business meeting where all "WPRC Things" are discussed in person. Everyone is welcome to come and say whatever is on their mind, ask questions, and get answers.

Not being a a$$hole, Just my $0.02 worth of an opinion. O.K. maybe I am being a bit of an (_*_)

Jay
I would like nothing more than to be completely wrong about my opinion. Unfortunately attending the Thursday monthly meeting is virtually impossible for me at the present time. I did check the club website hoping to see the meeting minutes.

;)

Jay
Well said my friend!

CHAINSAWS ? WEEDWACKERS ? You got em? we need em! come TOMORROW! we need some help cleaning up around the ranges, some down trees in the rifle range, some overgrown weeds around the building! lots of hands make quick work! Also installing some steel down at the Rifle range berm to protect the backstop! need some strong muscles to move the iron around and get it in place. Great way to help the club and reduce your dues! Starts at 8 am and done by noon. See you there!

I want to give out a huge thanks to all those that attended the work party yesterday! Thanks to them, we got a lot of work done and made the club a better place.
I have yet to go this year. My schedule has been crazy. Hopefully one of these months I’ll have a free Sunday.
If you need a hand some other time (after work hours) please let know.

Back
Top Bottom