• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would you buy a PSA Glock clone for $300? Introducing the PSA Dagger.

how many rounds you put through your canik?

I had one i put 7+ k through thing was a sewing machine

They are stupid accurate I've had probably 10... i just picked up a mete and its fantastic

If it clacked off today I would carry a cz p1p just because i have a lot of mags for them

But I'm in the process of getting up to par with my caniks and id have 0 hesitation carrying one
I tried a Canik for the first time yesterday.
Shooting at 12" plates 20 yards.
Didn't miss any plates, this usually never happens with a new gun.

The gun felt nice. Comfortable, good trigger, good sights.

A striker-fired polymer pistol, how innovative.
I've started carrying my "reblued by me made it looked better" model 10 Snub Nose. 38 pawn shop find from 1968 found at a pawn shop as my EDC.

Conceals well. Even with the square butt.

There is one clone gun I would consider buying and should not have brought my Beretta 92S (yes 92S.. sights are abysmal and hard to pick up for drawing).

That gun is the Girsan Regard its a Berretta 92FS clone.. with some compatibility with accessories. I'm not into striker fired. Probably because I didn't grow up with them as as 80s/90s kid.

Younger readers don't discount a Beretta 92 or Sig DA/SA as a choice or even are revolver for EDC .. Now home defense I have Sig P226 in .40 (dad gave it to me) with a 12 round standard issue mag I brought and 15 round extended mag and an TLR-1.

If anyone is looking for a Ghetto Glock look at Delta Team Tactical

Built one with a skeletonized slide with rmr cut and threaded barrel.
$90 with transfer for a complete G17 clone frame (splitting the transfer fee across multiples)
$240 for the complete slide.

Add $71 for 5 mags and $13 for a Zev spring kit because that tiny little firing pin safety spring decided to go on vacation.

First shot had a failure to return to battery but no other issues after that

Put a $50 Amazon RMR on it - was good for 62 rounds then the vertical adjustment failed. Need to find a cheap (~$100-$150) RMR for range toy level stuff.

And the look on my wife's face when my son and I were discussing my 'building' it - "Is that even legal?" 🙄

Yeah, of course - see it even has a serial number 😁😇

I'm coming up on needing another safe and I don't think she'll understand that a 30 gun safe doesn't actually hold very many guns.

And I still can't convince myself that there is no reason on earth for an AR platform 410 gauge shotgun especially since I have an 80% waiting to be milled and all the parts to complete the lower.

I tried a Canik for the first time yesterday.
Shooting at 12" plates 20 yards.
Didn't miss any plates, this usually never happens with a new gun.

The gun felt nice. Comfortable, good trigger, good sights.
I had a bad saturday but wanted to try shooting with an optic

I f***ed up my thumb real bad on my dogs tooth like tore the whole tip of my thumb off and jammed his tooth an inch into my thumb

Was pissed i scuffed my shot gun shooting sporting clays

It was about 90

My mother in law had a massive heart attack

I decided to dip for the first time in years and took way too much and had the nicotine sweats and shakes

This was my first time shooting this canik with a crimson trace optic

And i havent shot a handgun in about 3 months until this i know i know stud club brag coming up but i was not in good shooting shape or headspace

I put 4 mags through it

All rounds in the 10 ring at ten yards and had a string 10 rounds under ten seconds touching

Theyre stupid accurate

I've started carrying my "reblued by me made it looked better" model 10 Snub Nose. 38 pawn shop find from 1968 found at a pawn shop as my EDC.

Conceals well. Even with the square butt.

There is one clone gun I would consider buying and should not have brought my Beretta 92S (yes 92S.. sights are abysmal and hard to pick up for drawing).

That gun is the Girsan Regard its a Berretta 92FS clone.. with some compatibility with accessories. I'm not into striker fired. Probably because I didn't grow up with them as as 80s/90s kid.

Younger readers don't discount a Beretta 92 or Sig DA/SA as a choice or even are revolver for EDC .. Now home defense I have Sig P226 in .40 (dad gave it to me) with a 12 round standard issue mag I brought and 15 round extended mag and an TLR-1.

I get obscene accuracy out of Sig DA/SA guns. I just 'get' their triggers. They fit my hands like a custom glove.

The old Smith 3rd gens are glorious pistols as well.

Funny thing is the price seems to be going down, if anything. I just looked and saw complete frames for $49 and complete slide/barrel assemblies for $199. I just don't see the need to add another 9mm. If they were selling this in 10mm or .45, then it'd be another story.

I'm looking for one
The one I bought was good for 62 rounds - held zero perfectly until the dot jumped to max elevation.
that is my concern also, as all of those are usually made for airsoft... it has to be something pinty-like that is actually decent, but, i totally lack the desire to test all the stuff that shows up there.
there was some SRO clone at some time that was suspiciously similar to a real one, but i skipped it and it is no longer showing.

most of the cheap ones are typically either have not-working adjustments (as laser is permanently glued in) or do what yours did - dislocate and lose zero.

Back
Top Bottom