• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wouxun UV-6D Question

Mr. Brownstone

NES Member
Good Evening,

I am doing a little programming this evening and I had a couple of questions.

On the UV-6D, is there any way to disable or lock the flashlight button?

Also, is there any way to lock the PTT button? I am able to lock the key pad, but would like to be able to lock the push to talk as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

Thank you for your insightful reply. Perhaps I should clarify my first post. I own a manual and have not been able to find a way to perform any of the above mentioned functions.

I have however been able to do other things, such as clone different brands of radios by finding help on the internet. These things were not listed in the manual either.

So, if there is someone out there who has done either of the things mentioned in the first post, kindly let me know. But thank you for pointing me in the direction of the manual Tango.

I checked out radioreference.com and didn't see anything re: your issues, but you might want to try posting there as there's lots of info on the Chinese H/T's.

Good luck Z. and set aside a Bacardi and Coke for me one of these nights down at the Cod.

Back
Top Bottom