• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WWI/WWII NES Shoot

Would You Attend a WWI/WWII Shoot?

• Yes

Votes: 83 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I like modern firearms

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A WARNING!

If you bring all these WWI and WWII Defenders of Liberty together in ONE LOCATION the Earth WILL move, the ground will SPLIT, Fire and BRIMSTONE will ensue.
These Brothers-In-Arms have not seen each other since they were in-Theater up to a Century ago. The rifle you fire on the line may be next to its Brother that fought in the Sands of
El Alamein, the Mountains of Monte Cassino, the Forests of Hurtgen to the fields in Flanders, from the Shores of Normany to Mt Surabachi in Iwo.
When it hears its Brothers Bark it will know it like a child knows its Mothers heartbeat. The Clarion Call will sound and the March on Washington will begin!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

That said...IN!
Speaking of which, is this event really such a good idea? The Mauser could jump up and attack the Garand (since we know the Germans are always the instigators). It might even attach one of those extra-killy bayonet things and use that. After all, we know that it's the guns that are dangerous - not the people behind them!

Allied vs Axis 2.0? Why not?

iu

A WARNING!

If you bring all these WWI and WWII Defenders of Liberty together in ONE LOCATION the Earth WILL move, the ground will SPLIT, FIRE and BRIMSTONE will ensue.
These Brothers-In-Arms have not seen each other since they were in-Theater up to a Century ago. The rifle you fire on the line may be next to its Brother that fought in the Sands of
El Alamein, the Mountains of Monte Cassino, the Forests of Hurtgen to the fields in Flanders, from the Shores of Normany to Mt Surabachi in Iwo.
When it hears its Brothers Bark it will know it, like a child knows its Mothers heartbeat. The Clarion Call will sound and the March on Washington will begin!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

That said...IN!

f96b56dd73d6f181c6abb60b4c12517e.jpg

I'm more worried about what Russian, German, Japanese and US rifles are going to do to each other when they catch sight of them after all these years...

Old grudges die hard.

Just thinking out loud here... What if your Garand was made in the 50s? It's no different from the WWII ones even though it was made afterwards. Or 1911s for that matter - is a milspec base model these days any different from a true GI gun? Should this be limited by production year and stated as such? Again, just brainstorming.

Anyways, I'd be interested for sure.
Yes this, my Brit 303 likes to party but she was born in the early 50s:(.

So, what’s the update on this? Any lead on a club that would host this shoot? Any sort of idea when you’d like to have this shoot? October? By end of year? Spring ‘19? Don’t mean to bombard with questions but just asking solely for scheduling purposes.

Since I’m 450 miles away, I’d like some kind of idea, if possible. I don’t mind making a trip up for this shoot, just that if I’ve already planned a trip up, I won’t go back up again the same month. And if you don’t know, then you don’t know...

Either way, cheers on coming up with this idea. I hope it works out and looking forward to it!

I would definitely go if the date works. My club is definitely too small and likely too far for everyone excepting me.
To the party I could bring:
2 Husqvarnas of the Mauser pattern
1903A3
1917 Enfield
M1 carbine and his Garand brother
A pot of my Berkshire Baked Beans (better than Boston)
A crock of Fritz Slaw (aged 2 Mos)

So, what’s the update on this? Any lead on a club that would host this shoot? Any sort of idea when you’d like to have this shoot? October? By end of year? Spring ‘19? Don’t mean to bombard with questions but just asking solely for scheduling purposes.

Since I’m 450 miles away, I’d like some kind of idea, if possible. I don’t mind making a trip up for this shoot, just that if I’ve already planned a trip up, I won’t go back up again the same month. And if you don’t know, then you don’t know...

Either way, cheers on coming up with this idea. I hope it works out and looking forward to it!

I'm actually think more Spring '19. Need to find a club that can accommodate more than a few people at once.

Back
Top Bottom