X-ray machines at Boston Science Museum?

Folks:

Anyone know if the Boston Science Museum has X-ray machines at the door?
I don't believe so.
I was there with my family in late August of this year and carrying the whole time. No problems all.

Definitely not, unless they've been added in the past few weeks. I've been down there several times this past year with my family, and of course I was carrying every time.

Ken

I've been in there many times over the past 30 years and carried most of those times. No problem and no detectors.

No. A buddy of mine carried a rosco with him last time he visited.....
no problems.

-Mike

A Rosco? Is there a Jimmy Cagney film festival somewhere? :)

Gary

[rofl][laugh2] I just figured I'd throw that one in there... not a
term you hear that often anymore. It's also useful "code" when
talking to someone on the phone in a place with anti ears... "Hey so
and so, did you bring rosco with you today? " etc. People think
you're talking about a pet or something. [laugh]

-Mike

Just don't try to go to Six Flags in Agawam while you're packing heat; I understand that you DO get searched there.

Which is why I don't go there.

FYI... I'm assuming you mean metal detector... I don't believe xray machines are used anywhere in the public realm to detect weapons on humans as the radiation from the machine is harmful to humans, and thus wouldn't be used publicly without our consent.

Just don't try to go to Six Flags in Agawam while you're packing heat; I understand that you DO get searched there.

Which is why I don't go there.

I don't know about the one in Agawam, but the one in New Jersey does have metal detectors. At least it did way back in 1995 when we went there. Seems they had a problem with gang bangers from Philadelphia.

I'd suspect that Agawam has similar problems with Springfield and Hartford.

Gary

I don't know about the one in Agawam, but the one in New Jersey does have metal detectors. At least it did way back in 1995 when we went there. Seems they had a problem with gang bangers from Philadelphia.

I'd suspect that Agawam has similar problems with Springfield and Hartford.

Gary

Six Flags New England does have metal detectors at the main gates. Leave your gun in the gunsafe.

RJ

Back
Top Bottom