YAY Wife is now licensed!!!

pj150

NES Member
Wife picked up her LTC-A. On a whim we dropped by the station and it was there.

App was submitted on Jan 30 issue date was Feb 28 but no one called to inform us.

The license sat at the license admin's desk for more than a month.

Funny thing is on the app we listed on the reason for issue "All Lawful Purposes" the card reads --> Restrictions: None

I love my town.

The license sat at the license admin's desk for more than a month.

Funny thing is on the app we listed on the reason for issue "All Lawful Purposes" the card reads --> Restrictions: None

I love my town.

I don't think an administration so inept and/or inert as to let a license sit on a desk indefinitely is worthy of adulation or adoration. On the bright side, it DID issue the correct license.

"Reason for issuance" is still on the application form; however, that phrase has been gone from the license itself for about 1.5 years. All licenses now have a "Restriction(s)" block and "None" is what you want. It is the equivalent of the old "ALP."

So - what is she buying?

The process was ALOT faster now then when I applied. 1 month from beginning to end seemed quick. Maybe it was my anticipation that made it seem longer.

I'm glad she went though the process. I can see how her attitude towards firearms has changed. Wasn't a complete 180 but I can see she's pretty proud of it since the first thing she did was to call up her cousin to flaunt her new 'card'. (Her cousin in still in the process of applying in the town of Lexington.)

As far as what to get, she's still undecided at this point. Probably will just use the ones I have for now until the 'fever' hits her.

Congrats on your wife's license.
That's great.

Could you share what she wrote on the app stating her reasons?
I think I'll be submitting my Lexington app next week...I'll post up what I wrote when I'm done.

Now you can go gun shopping together. My wife take the class at Mansfield Fish tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom