• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yes, another shotgun thread.

Mine had the 1st Gen
a400-L.jpg

I have the upland the 1301 comp pre was redesigned they talk to 3 gun guys the choked it the opened mag well load ram stays up for easy reload. I like the 2nd generation kick off I got used to 1st generation too. I tried a A400 20 gauge with 2nd generation kick off stock it was very nice no kick nice 2nd shot follow up.

I took the new 1301 out today and I have to say I'm very happy with my choice. I put 200 rounds thru it of mixed stuff, all 2-3/4" as I have no 3" shells. Used a mixture of buck shot and slugs, full power loads and reduced recoil loads and the gun fired all of them without a problem, not one misfeed or ejection problem. I can't really compare it to anything else as this is my first semi-auto shotty in a loooong time.

Having to shoot long guns lefty I have to work on finding what works for me for rapid reloading. I'm not sure the reasoning for putting a removable choke on the barrel of a shotgun made for tactical/defense use. Maybe someone here can explain?

I took the new 1301 out today and I have to say I'm very happy with my choice. I put 200 rounds thru it of mixed stuff, all 2-3/4" as I have no 3" shells. Used a mixture of buck shot and slugs, full power loads and reduced recoil loads and the gun fired all of them without a problem, not one misfeed or ejection problem. I can't really compare it to anything else as this is my first semi-auto shotty in a loooong time.

Having to shoot long guns lefty I have to work on finding what works for me for rapid reloading. I'm not sure the reasoning for putting a removable choke on the barrel of a shotgun made for tactical/defense use. Maybe someone here can explain?
I think some people use them in 3 gun shoots that's why they made them with removable chokes. I like that on my 1301 comp pro. It think you can also shim it for left hand you can do it on a A400.

My guess is they just turn out all the barrels with threads.
With that option you can make the barrel fit any need.

If my understanding of the MAAWB is correct if I had say a 1301 and put non-collapsible pistol grip stock on it I would be ok because it only has a five round tube? If I put a mag extension on then I would have to go back to a traditional stock correct?
Anyone care to answer? I'm also curious about this.

For Door Breeching attachment???

1630184904835.png

Back
Top Bottom