You gotta watch this.......

Excellent. Pretty much a validation of talk therapy

I wish he could have met my Dad years ago.....they had a lot in common.

My Dad was also a WWII vet........and for years after the war he was also was "angry and belligerent."

This man found peace...and it's too late for my Dad to learn his lesson.

But at least I learned his lesson........[wink]

I have always been in awe of the guys that actually did a combat jump.

- - - Updated - - -

I have always been in awe of the guys that actually did a combat jump.

I wish he could have met my Dad years ago.....they had a lot in common.

My Dad was also a WWII vet........and for years after the war he was also was "angry and belligerent."

This man found peace...and it's too late for my Dad to learn his lesson.

But at least I learned his lesson........[wink]
Thanks to you, Sky, so did I.

Certainly a great video and the gentleman is a true representative of our greatest generation. I must say, though, that as a Vietnam veteran I consider the stakes of the two wars entirely different. Saying that, I am still angry and behaps belligerant having seen 48 thousand plus American lives lost for what I consider a much lesser cause. I never killed anyone but still see so many dead and maimed young American souls in my mind and dreams and they don't seem to disappear.

Certainly a great video and the gentleman is a true representative of our greatest generation. I must say, though, that as a Vietnam veteran I consider the stakes of the two wars entirely different. Saying that, I am still angry and behaps belligerant having seen 48 thousand plus American lives lost for what I consider a much lesser cause. I never killed anyone but still see so many dead and maimed young American souls in my mind and dreams and they don't seem to disappear.

We really need to get together someday over a few beers. I owe more than one Dustoff crew more than a few drinks......

Back
Top Bottom