Your favorite handguns designed for TEN

LCP Max. If I was forced to carry 365 days a year in all scenarios and situations. Wether it be at work, hiking, going to the movies, out to a party, nightclub, bikeride. If I were forced to choose a firearm that could always be best suited at all times for all those scenarios. LCP Max.

The 1911 was designed for 7 or 8....
wwii-colt-1911-with-extended-magazine-v0-5ybblyvt6gh81.jpg

43X, I’m happy with mine and enjoy shooting it.

I’d like to try a CZ P-10F in .45. Not the easiest to conceal though.

CZ 97 designed for for the US market after the 1990’s magazine ban with the idea that if you can have only ten, might as well have something bigger…… Didn’t sell well, discontinued this year. Cool gun a bit big for some.

Last edited:
1911's in 45 are sub 10. The only gun I am aware of that was designed for 10 mag specifically is CZ 97. There is no other capacity mags available for cz97

I liked it until I started trying to reload under a timer
You can get pretty fast with the paddle release, and it eventually becomes intuitive. But spending the time/money to do that is counterproductive if you also shoot pistols with a thumb mag release.

Similar to DA/SA pistols, at least for me. You can get really good at the DA to SA transition if that’s all you shoot, but it’s tough to bounce back and forth between DA/SA and striker fired guns.

You can get pretty fast with the paddle release, and it eventually becomes intuitive. But spending the time/money to do that is counterproductive if you also shoot pistols with a thumb mag release.

Similar to DA/SA pistols, at least for me. You can get really good at the DA to SA transition if that’s all you shoot, but it’s tough to bounce back and forth between DA/SA and striker fired guns.
Paddle>button
I wish I could covert all my pistols

For a neutered 10rd carry gun the P365 really fits the bill, a G26 works also but it is a bit thicker, but for some probably easier to grip and shoot accurately than a P365.

Can.

Or, if you ever wear gloves, you can get stuck in the magazine releases...

Of all the guns I've fired, in general,definitely the G26, if you're talking carry, my 365X all day long, Of course in Maine I get to have the 12 rd mag.

Back
Top Bottom