Your favorite piece of paper to shoot at.

I looked, but did not find a thread on peoples favorite targets to shoot @, so I wanted to see if people would share and possibly find a new favorite.

I typically use a regular bulls-eye, but last time at the range we ran out of targets, and there was a couple funny ones that we ended up using and it made me want to post this.

I have searched the internet and found a couple fun ones, but I was curious to see what you all like to shoot at.

Thanks
Goomba

Ligers...

If you can shoot a Liger, you can shoot a ball... err I mean bulls-eye ....it's the closest thing to a moving stationary target. [smile]

haha
mail

my rendition of a liger on a windy day @ the range!

haha that was a fun day

ETA: i remember watching with the optics and just laughing ( these shoots came out fast, not trying to be accurate), but pretty good @ 50 yds

I use the birdseye "shoot&see" sticky backed targets or graph paper grids with a dot/square.

I prefer clays, water-bottles, and other reactive targets though.

I typically use the dirty bird or shoot n c targets so I can see where I am hitting easily. My eyes aren't that great so it really helps a lot compared to shooting a regular printed target. I do want to pick up some zombie targets sometime though so I can larp the zombie-pocalypse.

I usually just print out something from the free targets section of 6mmbr.com, or any other site that has free targets. I have a cardboard Incredible Hulk that I bought for $3 from blockbuster. It's almost as tall as I am, so it's a pretty good silhouette. He hasn't been looking so incredible lately though.

Your favorite piece of paper to shoot at.
I looked, but did not find a thread on peoples favorite targets to shoot @, so I wanted to see if people would share and possibly find a new favorite.

A 1040 Form..[grin]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom