You're all invited this weekend!

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
You're all invited to come to the new Manchester Firing Line Range this weekend in Manchester, NH to check out the most modern/state of the art indoor range on the east coast,if not the country. Yes I'm a little exited after months of 18+ hour days pulling my hair out and going broke spending over 1.6 million of mostly bank money [wink] I've done my best to bring you the coolest gun store/indoor range that bank money can buy [smile]

This weekend I'm opening the store portion of the operation to bring you some killer deals on bulk ammunition. I'm not going to post prices,but anyone that really knows me,or have ever gone to a gun show I've done, will tell you that I kick ass with prices.

We'll be running a cold range operation to allow people to see the finest systems built for indoor ranges. You'll see the inner workings of a Savage Wet System,ManCom Target system & an air system that could scrub enough air for a small town, as well as a lobby that will make a Class Three person smile from ear to ear...

This will be open to MFL Members, NES Folks, as well as Facebook Fans. We will officially open the doors for shooting on June 15th. Please come and check it out,I've worked real hard,and have listened for many years to what people like you would like to see in a gun store & range. If you're a hunter, you won't be too thrilled with that inventory, but will still enjoy yourself. We'll open the lobby and give tours from 10:00 - 4:00 . I hope to see many NES Members [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
The weekend include Friday? I know it's not very likely, but I figured I'd ask. I'd love to come Saturday, but someone decided to send me on an all expenses paid camping trip in the mountains for a few weeks, oh joy [/sarcasm].

Mike

Last edited:
I'll do my best to stop by. Your range was one of the first places I ever shot at and was the first place I ever fired an AR-15 (which bit me infected me with EBR disease that currently has me saving up for my build).

I'd love to see what you have now! Sounds pretty amazing!

Questions-I have yet to shoot in NH. I know I can't carry but can i shoot in NH without a license? How about Karen? Can she shoot without a license even not having one from MA?

Questions-I have yet to shoot in NH. I know I can't carry but can i shoot in NH without a license? How about Karen? Can she shoot without a license even not having one from MA?

Damn I see MA is already messing with your right and wrong reasoning.

Yes, yes and yes. NH is a free state, enjoy.

But it sounds as if the new range won't be open for shooting this weekend. I assume you could go down the street to the old range and fire some off.

Jim, I'll be there Saturday to check out your new place! Can't wait!

Will the new store / display be fully furnished by then?

EDIT: i answered my own question:
31494_399819838057_156446433057_3986496_1700153_n.jpg

VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Last edited:
Congrats Jim and best of luck with the new setup. As much as I would like to be there and shoot the bull, I can't make it.

Underwhere and I will be there at 10am on Saturday whether or not the contractors are done [smile]

Just confirmed that I'm a free man on Saturday so pending any random occurrences I'll be there (was even more motivated after seeing that new pic!!!)

Going to just be a free-roaming type thing or are you going to demo the range setup on some sort of schedule?

Any chance that someone up in that neck of the woods wants to put together a suggested time/day for NES'rs to meet up there, maybe go off for a meal afterwards?

Now this is like what I was used to back home from a gun store. Lots of guns and lots of room to mull about. Awesome.

Jim, Thank you very much for the invitation! I would love to go but I am scheduled to work this weekend. I do get done at 1:00pm so I will probably try to head up there after work.

Back
Top Bottom