Zombie max

I don't think there are any confirmed failures of Zombiemax ammo being used and leaving the undead undead.

Picked up some at flint I may have to put in a display case! That's how I decorate!

in-case-of-zombies-break-glass.jpg

I was thinking more of something like this.

One thing that I was unimpressed with was the gun dealer pricing on Zombie max. No, not the dollars of the pricing, but the literal pricing.

People are buying this stuff to stick in the back of their ordnance locker so their kids can find it when cleaning out after their funeral in a few decades and say "Gee, that's really neat". Who knows, a box or two may even show up on Pawn Stars 2112. So, WTF would a dealer use a black sharpie to write the price directly on the box? Makes about as much sense as when Chumlee had Bob Dylan sign the album "To Chumlee" (and yes, it was obvious that entire thing was planned and scripted).

Yesterday Bass Pro was down to two boxes of 30-30 Win and the whole section of shelf dedicated to zmax was empty, seems to be a hot seller.

Anyone actually shot this stuff? I know Hornandy is a good name but just curious lid it's anything special

It's the same as the critical defense ammo they sell, but with a green tip instead of the standard red and it comes in a box with zombies on it. It's good ammo and I carry critical defense in all my carry guns.

i picked some up doesn't feed to well in the LC9 when changing mags when hitting the slide release, so i dont think ill put my life on it but funny none the less.

Well of course it doesn't feed well. If you are going to shoot zombie ammo, you obviously need to shoot it out of a "zombie slayer" Ruger. duh. [rolleyes] Or perhaps you made the total newbie mistake of carrying it in a regular range bag? Ha! Zombie ammo goes in zombie ammo boxes! [laugh]

The packaging specifically says only for use on the undead...so since their weren't any present according to my go time clock it obviously wouldn't function properly!

One of these days I'll get around to buying a $20 box of 5.56 I'll never shoot

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

F the haters. if i can find some of thise stuff and it's not horrendously overpriced i will buy some just to have and laugh at.

it's like the john wayne .30-30 (i think) ammo my buddy has--only not nearly as cool as THE DUKE rounds.

[rofl]

So then, Rob, you'd rate it as 100% effective?!

Yup. Just as effective as the tiger repellent I've been using (no tigers at my house yet).

it's like the john wayne .30-30 (i think) ammo my buddy has--only not nearly as cool as THE DUKE rounds.

Shortly after a friend's son was born (middle name "Cooper" due to a conversation we had at the range) came across some 45 ACP brass stamped "45 cooper" and bought a bagfull for the kid's baby stuff collection.

Bass Pro got some in stock...best prices I have seen so far.

9mm $17.49
.223 Rem $18.49

I cleared the 9mm and 223 out....left only one pack each.
But plenty of 40S&W left

Back
Top Bottom