Zombie max

I was at Middleboro yesterday, and while they seemed to have a bunch in stock, the cherk noted he can barely keep it on the shelf.

For me, unless I'm shooting at Zombie mannequins as the result of a theme shoot, I'll stick with the regular stuff and save some cash.

Was at Bass pro Sunday and the .40 S&W sold out. Still had the .45 and .357 I beleive. Got some nice Hornady Custom though ;)

Cabela's had a bunch of it, but all the boxes were trashed from people opening them. Price seemed ok. I've spent $20 on things way more foolish than this. The fact that Hornady is marketing this just makes me smile, nice to know that they have a sense of humor.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was stated before but Bass Pro has Zombie Max Plano ammo cans to store your zombie ammo in. It has a green handle and ZM sticker for $2 more than the regular black one. Kinda ghey but your kids may like them.

Wish I had that last month.
Was confronted by a zombie and my hollow points were no match for him
I'll get some this weekend

CNBC just got the memo:

Bullet Maker Sets Sights on Zombie Killers

Zombies are not just good business for Hollywood.

Apparently, the ammunition industry has found a target audience, as well.

The Hornaday Manufacturing Company, an ammunition maker in Nebraska, is marketing Zombie bullets, which are made for all types of firearms, from pistols to rifles to shotguns.

“Be prepared for Zombiegeddon,” it states on its website. “Just in case … Get loaded with Z-MAX Bullets and prepare to “Mist"-ify Zombie varmints!”

Full Story >>> http://www.cnbc.com/id/47737718

The surprising part is the total lack of any anti-gun statements in the article.

Ha ha

I got a 50 boxes of 7.62x39 earlier this year from a buddy who won some kind of promotional deal from Hornady, via a gun shop. He's down in Texas and knew I had a SKS ( an he had no rifle in that caliber), so he sent them to me. Epic win for me. He got about 3,000 rounds in varying calibers.

Ha ha

I got a 50 boxes of 7.62x39 earlier this year from a buddy who won some kind of promotional deal from Hornady, via a gun shop. He's down in Texas and knew I had a SKS ( an he had no rifle in that caliber), so he sent them to me. Epic win for me. He got about 3,000 rounds in varying calibers.

Interested in karmaing a box for my wife lol

Sent from my iPhone while my co-worker is getting electrocuted.

Back
Top Bottom