ZQI 308 nato

I have shot a bunch of it. Pretty decent, not 1MOA but well within minute of man, and pretty dirty. But at $.50/round for 308 with reloadable brass I'm not complaining.

What does everyone think of ZQI 308 nato? They bullets seem kind of small for the caliber it shoots ok and is very hot.

Isn't it standard 147g FMJ?
Wait until ZQI gets reasonable market share and the prices move on par with most other manufacturers... then the wailing and lamenting begins.
Previous renditions of MKE ammo have been pretty decent in my opinion; primarily 8mm Mauser.
Get it while you can and save the boxer-primed brass to reload or trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPXSKkaCAE

This. If people are caught doing it repeatedly, infractions will be issued.
So we are not even allowed to talk about local brick and mortar stores anymore? Am I missing something? I am confused.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So we are not even allowed to talk about local brick and mortar stores anymore? Am I missing something? I am confused.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It wasn't a brick and mortar store that was posted. It was an online vendor that ships ammo to MA.

Look my bad guys. I posted with the best intentions. I am not a MA resident and didn't think about the shipping to MA issues. I don't know if they would or wouldn't ship. I had no intent to break any rules. I was just trying to pass along some info I got in an email update. I will not do so again.

Picked some up at the Orange Walmart yesterday. Haven't used it yet, don't even have a functioning rifle to use it in yet. [smile] They also had it in other calibers, I picked up some 9mm as well.

Back
Top Bottom