17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I'd still love to see the prosecution dinged or worse by the Bar Association for not providing evidence in a proper manner. Or perhaps some evidence of the political motivations behind bringing a case like this. Or for telling the jury that Rittenhouse chose to remain silent.

Finally, it will be interesting to see if anyone from the jury chooses to speak. I'd love to know why it took 4 days.
I'd like to think they did their due diligence in reviewing all the evidence. A man's life hung in the balance and the evidence/facts should not be taken taken lightly. I imagine there was a decent amount of stress in being on that jury. And yes, there should be a serious investigation of the prosecution, hopefully with a swift punishment.

I want to get in on the Facebook Class Action suit.

"Did you have a facebook account that got banned in 2020-2021 after you shared a Rittenhouse meme? You may be entitled to compensation."

I did a Kyle meme dump about two hours ago, and am watching 7 day bans stack on my account in real time. Up to 4 in the last five minutes.

The sad thing about this is that I bet liberals were hoping for a Not Guilty verdict so they can fan the flames of race again. They love to divide this country on race.

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

President Biden

@POTUS

United States government official

While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. My full statement:

iu

The sad thing about this is that I bet liberals were hoping for a Not Guilty verdict so they can fan the flames of race again. They love to divide this country on race.

I said this during the riots - and it still applies:

If you're stupid enough to fall for that bullshit - that's on YOU. The blacks I see screaming and crying about racism when Rittenhouse shot WHITE PEOPLE - are a bunch of phucking aszhooles and deserve to have their asses beaten for being useless shit-stirring turds.

First words I just heard out of the MSM’s mouth (some haji named reporter on NBC) “this is the result of the toxic combination of self defense and the proliferation of guns in society.”
lmao

Get f***ed lady. If you weren’t living here you’d be covered in bruises and a dirty sheet picking up goat shit.

Or worse:

I’d be very careful with this type of thinking, if you think you’d get the same NG verdict in MA you’re dreaming.
It isn’t about me. It is about antifa regulars considering they might get lit up next time they are out for mayhem.

But yes. Ma jury, inside 495. Prolly need a really good lawyer.

I said this during the riots - and it still applies:

If you're stupid enough to fall for that bullshit - that's on YOU. The blacks I see screaming and crying about racism when Rittenhouse shot WHITE PEOPLE - are a bunch of phucking aszhooles and deserve to have their asses beaten for being useless shit-stirring turds.
It's not black people who are upset, it's the white liberals who like to use the black community to cause problems and then say "look, look how the blacks are being treated" when it's usually white anarchists causing the problems. Most of us can sit in the comfort of our homes while the inner city gets destroyed by the same people who say that they are fighting for black lives.
The blame falls squarely on one man...

Black Rifle Coffee Company? What did they do? Didn't they do some dumb thing already, before this?

It's not black people who are upset, it's the white liberals who like to use the black community to cause problems and then say "look, look how the blacks are being treated" when it's usually white anarchists causing the problems. Most of us can sit in the comfort of our homes while the inner city gets destroyed by the same people who say that they are fighting for black lives.
The blame falls squarely on one man...

Well no - because over the last week or so there has been a number of people that had black faces running their pieholes about the jurors "doing the right thing" and how they're gonna "bring the system down!!" if Kyle doesn't get convicted.

So yeah - white commies are playing the blacks for shitheads , but to my point: the blacks are signing right up for that shit ........... Aren't they?

Like I said : You buy into the crap the commies are selling - THAT'S ON YOU.

You know with all of this vax shit going on - there has emerged a lot of commentary talking about taking the vax in religious terms. And what most of the analysis I've seen comes around to is: If you are buying into shit sold by the devil - well that is ON YOU. You can repent - to a point - but past a certain point (like vaxxing up your kids and killing them) - there ain't no fixing it. Your ass is going to burn..

Not saying we should bring religion into this - but I am saying there is a definite aspect of responsibility that plays in here - and constantly trying to claim "I didn't know" to get out from under the stupid and evil shit that you just did - is not really a good defense.

So I don't really give a pass to black people who try to threaten jurors or threaten riots or who complain endlessly about white privilege or any of that other shit. I don't care if they were instigated by commies - they bought it. That's on them, and they should pay the price for it.

Well no - because over the last week or so there has been a number of people that had black faces running their pieholes about the jurors "doing the right thing" and how they're gonna "bring the system down!!" if Kyle doesn't get convicted.

So yeah - white commies are playing the blacks for shitheads , but to my point: the blacks are signing right up for that shit ........... Aren't they?

Like I said : You buy into the crap the commies are selling - THAT'S ON YOU.

You know with all of this vax shit going on - there has emerged a lot of commentary talking about taking the vax in religious terms. And what most of the analysis I've seen comes around to is: If you are buying into shit sold by the devil - well that is ON YOU. You can repent - to a point - but past a certain point (like vaxxing up your kids and killing them) - there ain't no fixing it. Your ass is going to burn..

Not saying we should bring religion into this - but I am saying there is a definite aspect of responsibility that plays in here - and constantly trying to claim "I didn't know" to get out from under the stupid and evil shit that you just did - is not really a good defense.

So I don't really give a pass to black people who try to threaten jurors or threaten riots or who complain endlessly about white privilege or any of that other shit. I don't care if they were instigated by commies - they bought it. That's on them, and they should pay the price for it.
Thank you for pointing out the truth and obvious for some -
If it makes you racist be it so.
For what it’s worth, in my mind you’re not .
I agree to disagree.

The White House released a statement Friday afternoon from Joe Biden in which he says he is “angry and concerned” about the not guilty on all counts verdict by the Kyle Rittenhouse jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Biden’s written statement came an hour after he spoke to reporters and did not mention being “angry and concerned,” instead of saying he had not watched the trial, adding, “Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded. The jury system works and we have to abide by it.”

Biden avoided answering whether he stood by his calling Rittenhouse a “white supremacist” a year ago, instead saying he stood by the jury verdict.

... I hope Xiden gets sued for the full 10%.

The icing on the cake is that the firearms charge was dismissed. If you want to get under the Anti's skin all you have to do is reply "he broke no laws possessing or carrying that rifle that night" whenever they mention because illegal gunz. It's hilarious that they don't even have that misdemeanor to hang their hat on...
This is actually the worst aspect of this. They will now say "there ought to be a law against that".

The White House released a statement Friday afternoon from Joe Biden in which he ... he had not watched the trial, adding, “Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded. The jury system works and we have to abide by it.”

Biden ... saying he stood by the jury verdict.
... I hope Xiden gets sued for the full 10%.

Last edited:
The lawyers on the Rekieta panel discussed this and said there is no basis for federal charges. No matter what there is an acquittal so there are no real grounds for anything.

They did, but they also conceded that the feds don't give a shit and can and will pretty much do whatever they want. They also pointed out that no charges should ever have been brought by the state, yet here we are.

They did, but they also conceded that the feds don't give a shit and can and will pretty much do whatever they want. They also pointed out that no charges should ever have been brought by the state, yet here we are.
It will be mission impossible to bring another trial after an acquittal.

Back
Top Bottom