17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

The left is trying to turn Rosenbaum, Grosskreutz and Huber into folk heroes and if by folk heroes they mean convicted felons then let them. I don't think the country is going to get behind holding up a convicted child rapist as a folk hero.
All most bloodiest Russian revolutionaries were made into folk heroes. That is what propaganda is for.

More likely, once the house has a republican super majority after the 2022 election, Nadler, Schiff and the rest of those Commie shitbags in the house will find themselves without any committee assignments.

I hope the dems lose the house in 2022 and the old bag (Pelosi who I affectionately refer to as Skeletor in diapers) is still in congress and the repubs vote to strip her of all committee assignments. Maybe even an impeachment.

I’m surprised how happy I am about this. If I were in therapy, I would definitely ask my shrink about it. I feel like I won something here and I’m not sure what. Victory for the 2A? f*** the lefties and establishment in general?
3 people - who were in the act of committing crimes - got their asses shot for their troubles. And they definitely deserved it.

What's not to be happy about?

The case also proves that the left's lunatic vision of the way the "law" should work - has at least not penetrated everywhere.

Again - what's not to be happy about?

IxkGlOZ9.jpeg

Wer3FLGi.png

mTI4g4Au.jpeg

Social Justice Warriors scoping out their “legitimate voice of protest” sites for rioting, looting and burning. They just need Antifa to supervise doing it in the right order - burning before looting is a no-go. Rioters demand their plunder or they won’t riot.

6AE3CDB8-A247-410E-9BA4-ECFADA6D0FFB.jpeg

From Boston's new Mayor. Shocked.....

WTF is she talking about?

We just got accountability. 3 criminal douchebags...... phucked around and found out. THAT is "accountability. In fact it's the perfect kind of accountability - because instead of waiting for years and having "accountability" imposed by outsiders - it was imposed IMMEDIATELY .

In essence - those 3 turds got their "speedy trial" - didn't they?

Trial ...... by fire.

Chair of the House judiciary committee. Obviously this moron didn’t watch or read a single thing on the evidence in the testimony at the trial

Attachments

• 5A24422F-197D-472C-844F-DBAC55975D9E.jpeg
    5A24422F-197D-472C-844F-DBAC55975D9E.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 74
Chair of the House judiciary committee. Obviously this moron didn’t watch or read a single thing on the evidence in the testimony at the trial
Oh, no, rest assured it had. It will do the bidding of its Establishment masters in making all the proper noises. The only question in this one's case: will that noise include a shart?

I hope and pray he has a wonderful and well deserved Thanksgiving...
I pray that Kyle and his family have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Giving Thanks and being Grateful is something the Left knows nothing about.

Our country was founded and built on giving thanks to the Lord Our God for all His Blessings and the strength to overcome

Never heard of her. She looks miserable and fat though, poor thing.

She’s a lunatic, more crazy than Omar or aoc. She was elected in 202, she won the dem primary for the congressional seat which encompasses St. Louis (a very dem area, win the primary and you’re in since the district is so liberal)

She created a name for herself during the Ferguson riots. She’s probably the craziest member of congress right now

Outside of St. Louis, she's a hated "woman" here in MO.

I wish they could chop her district up and redistrict her out of congress. She replaced cleaver, right? He was an ass too and a virulent racist. It’s amazing the voters found someone worse than him

Douchebag governor of Wisconsin said that this verdict won't bring back the lives of the people who were killed by Rittenhouse.
How about the children who were raped by one of those dirtbags? Does the governor weep for them?

LOL. Douchebag governor is actively defending criminals.

Somebody ought to ask that scumbag governor whether they would have said the same thing if skateboard boy had killed Kyle by smashing him in the head a few too many times, or if Douchekreutz had shot him.

I doubt it.

Social Justice Warriors scoping out their “legitimate voice of protest” sites for rioting, looting and burning. They just need Antifa to supervise doing it in the right order - burning before looting is a no-go. Rioters demand their plunder or they won’t riot.

View attachment 544081
I am not a fan of riots, property damage, stealing or random senseless violence. But at this point, leftist controlled cities can burn, they voted for it, they will have to pay the piper.

Never heard of her. She looks miserable and fat though, poor thing.
She was the nutjob that broke down the gate of and trespassed on the lawn of the McCloskey's (the St. Louis lawyer with the AR15 & pink polo shirt along with his purse gun totting wife). She got elected to Congress while campaigning as a rioter.

Back
Top Bottom