17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Absolutely. Same deal with the "migrant crisis" here and Europe. A bunch of refugees leave Syria and end up in...Belarus? But they dont want to stay there, they want to go to Poland. GMAFB
And now there is a little DMZ between Poland and Belarus. Neither country wants the refugees. It’s a Russian ploy to try and destabilize the EU.

This may also be a kill shot to woke, propaganda media. Kyle may be the damn breaking against all of these Commie aholes.

You know I've seen it mentioned numerous times that ..... what is the likelihood that you'd be there at a riot, and get attacked by a number of people ..... shoot them..... and then find out that all three of the people you shot had criminal records, and for bad shit - not like shoplifting when they were a teenager.

I suppose you could explain this away as birds of a feather flock together and when there's a riot on - all the douchebags are going to just show up on their own. But another explanation I've seen floated, is that there is some entity out there - that is actively recruiting these people , giving them money, and is even going so far as to make them all "available" for this shit - by letting them all out of jail early under the excuse of Covid.

We already know for a FACT that:
1) lots of states have let criminals out of jail during the Covid thing. This was confirmed to me by a friend who is prison guard in the MA correctional system.
2) somebody was pre-planning rioting , and we have the evidence because pallets of bricks were being delivered into areas where riots later rolled thru.
3) the three turds that Rittenhouse shot all had criminal records. The black guy who kicked Rittenhouse in the head -had a criminal record. How many other people out on the streets that night had criminal records? We don't really know - because Rittenhouse didn't shoot them.

There's a whole bunch of other things that are pretty easily verifiable as facts - like that there are DA's all over the country refusing to prosecute crimes committed during protests and riots.

Point here is - past a certain point - if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... well then it's a phucking duck.

And the evidence that is FACT - clearly points to this shit being planned out ahead of time - and PAID FOR.
"like that there are DA's all over the country refusing to prosecute crimes committed during protests and riots" Because they are cowards and fold. They have no backbone

My heart broke for the kid as I watched the verdict being read.
He got a crash course at a young age as to the evil that walks this earth and i'm not talking about just the three a-holes that caught some lead.
He's going to carry some mental scars for the rest of his life.

Now let's see the AG catch misconduct charges and bicep boy catch a felon in possession charge.
I would love to see how they worm out of pressing the charge.

Let's see the media outlets and some big mouthed politicians sued into the f*cking stone age and make sure this kid and his family wants for nothing the rest of his life.

Let's see if things get sporty there if the PD gets ordered to stand down this time or they do their job.

Lastly I wonder if they took those pallets of bricks away and if not what the state laws about hunting over bait are ?
I felt the same watching, what a tremendous emotion dump that must have been for him. He will need support and solid counseling, and hopefully he moves somewhere else, grows a beard, and can have a quiet life. I know we're all big boys and girls here, hopefully this reinforces the fact and reminds us that carrying a gun takes some mental preparation beforehand. It is an awesome responsibility and your life will be torn apart unfortunately by those who would not want you to be able to protect yourself. I know I am going to start looking into one of those firearm legal defense funds, better to be ahead of the curve. Be safe everyone.

The ultimate form of cuckoldry. Get merc'd by a kid who Is found innocent in your justified slaying and then he bangs your ex gf for good measure while you're in late stage decomposition.
All commies deserve the same
Well, the Africans typically had something also involving eating the corpse (and shitting out its remains), but... pretty good, anyway.

Regarding "federal civil rights charges" or the wrongful death civil case that a number of posters here seem CERTAIN will result in Kyle doing Federal time and/or getting taken to the cleaners?
They sort of went out of their way in the state trial to mock the idea that Kyle was a state actor. Secondly, are we thinking Rosebaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz's criminal histories and documented violent tendencies will be excludable from a civil case the way they were excluded from the criminal one?

Conversely, I don't expect Rittenhouse to be winning in any big defamation sums, either. People like to point to Sandman, but nobody knows what Sandman actually got. You can sue for a trillion dollars if you want. The settlement isn't calculated as some fraction of what you're seeking. It's the product of a negotiation.

"I have here a 1978 Chevy Nova for sale. The asking price is $10,000,000."
"I'll give you 5."
"$5 Million?"
"No, 5 dollars."

If I were Rittenhouse, I wouldn't be looking for a payday, rather getting some key players to desist and to retract.

They sort of went out of their way in the state trial to mock the idea that Kyle was a state actor. Secondly, are we thinking Rosebaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz's criminal histories and documented violent tendencies will be excludable from a civil case the way they were excluded from the criminal one?

Conversely, I don't expect Rittenhouse to be winning in any big defamation sums, either. People like to point to Sandman, but nobody knows what Sandman actually got. You can sue for a trillion dollars if you want. The settlement isn't calculated as some fraction of what you're seeking. It's the product of a negotiation.

"I have here a 1978 Chevy Nova for sale. The asking price is $10,000,000."
"I'll give you 5."
"$5 Million?"
"No, 5 dollars."

If I were Rittenhouse, I wouldn't be looking for a payday, rather getting some key players to desist and to retract.
Oh I disagree. Kyle needs to sue every one of those mother puckers for every dollar. He has a very strong case, and hundreds of hours of video, and thousands of social media posts as evidence. Going to be a lot of out of court settlements....

…and hopefully he moves somewhere else, grows a beard, and can have a quiet life. …
I think he should enlist in combat arms with either the Army or USMC. Not because he’s handled himself in a life and death situation with a firearm, but rather there would be a significantly higher percentage of coworkers and neighbors who would treat him well. Plus, it would help him continue to serve, which is something he obviously enjoys doing with all his FD/PD junior internships.

Back
Top Bottom