17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Can I show up and just say "eff yeah!" Aren't I a white ally (whatever the hell that means)? Eff yeah for exposing an unjust system! Eff yeah for justice prevailing in spite of a coordinated effort to hide the truth. Eff yeah for a jury who is not going to be swayed by criminals. Eff yeah for our right to defend ourselves. Eff yeah - this applies to all colors.

She might be highly educated but, she’s dumb as a friggin stump. Too many people think that educated equals smart and smart equals educated. Sometimes that’s quite true however, other times, it couldn’t be further from it.
Not educated. "credentialed". Education means imparting wisdom otherwise it's indoctrination. Most people are indoctrinated and credentialed not educated and credentialed this days.

Intelligence does not equal wisdom nor does wisdom require intelligence. They are separate things. Intelligence = problem solving. Wisdom = knowledge. Some dumb people learn a lot so they are wise, but can't figure out problems beyond the scope of their wisdom from not being intelligent. Other people are intelligent and can figure things out, but because they aren't educated they have a limited pool of wisdom to draw from. You can have intelligent people that are ignorant, because they simply don't know anything, so they have to figure out everything on their own; and you can have have stupid people that are wise enough to overcome the limits of the intelligence because they've memorized a lot of solutions to problems they'd otherwise not have the intellectual capacity to figure out on their own.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1462891996599799816

racial prejudices on laws and enforcement - I agree.

BLM Movement = BLM organization. They are a terrorist organization. The head of several local BLM groups have recently threatened "bloodshed" over a litany of issues.
What has BLM done for blacks ?
Built any black schools ?
Built any black training facilities ?
Provided any scholarships to blacks ?

name one effin' thing this group has done for the blacks except promote violence.

thank you for your service
They took money for themselves and bought big houses in predominately white towns that's what they did. They are moving on up as the Jeffersons would say!

This isn't "breaking." I posted it a few days ago.

A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

Amoung others:
FEzL4vEXsBIht6P.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/JerBoyce/status/1462823625023705093

Can you imagine living with that tw*t ?
She must be a blast at parties.

I know he was unarmed but that seems like the easiest one for me. He was a proven psycho and instigator. Yes he didn't have a weapon but he was pretty relentless. The other people could have reasonably thought they were trying to stop an active shooter etc. If it wasn't for Rosenbaum setting it all off none of the rest would have happened most likely.

Lol. Kyle didn't know that. The jury can't base an SD verdict on what it knows; it has to base the verdict on what the defendant knew.

As I said on Friday, the other two "victims" were much more obvious SD cases.

I know he was unarmed but that seems like the easiest one for me. He was a proven psycho and instigator. Yes he didn't have a weapon but he was pretty relentless. The other people could have reasonably thought they were trying to stop an active shooter etc. If it wasn't for Rosenbaum setting it all off none of the rest would have happened most likely.

The second incident involved a mob of people actively attacking Kyle (many with weapons). The attackers didn’t witness the first shooting so even if they thought he murdered someone, could not have known. This leads to a rather easy self defense conclusion. So really the Rosenbaum shooting being justified or not wasn’t relevant to this finding. I can see how this was an easier finding for the jury.

I agree they're more obvious self defense because they were armed etc but you could still look at them and think they may have been trying to do the "right thing". Not so much Rosenbaum for me. He was following him around taunting him asking him to shoot him etc.

Didn’t matter if they thought they were doing the right thing. Sucks for them but it doesn’t make Kyle a criminal because of it. It’s still self defense.

I agree. With all we know about Rosenbaum, it’s easy self defense too. But the reasons are different and obviously some jurors had a more difficult time with said reasons.

Didn’t matter if they thought they were doing the right thing. Sucks for them but it doesn’t make Kyle a criminal because of it. It’s still self defense.
And I understand all that but we don't live in a vacuum and people's emotions come into play. I'm just saying how some people could see it that way. It was certainly self defense. I'm just saying I blame pretty much all of it on Rosenbaum.

Apparently KR supports BLM?!?!? (Just saw a blurb about the interview) Dude, maybe some ptsd or counselor that was a hippie screwed him up. Can anyone name a major Burn, Loot & Murder event that didn’t devolve into criminal activity? That mindset will get him killed in short order.

Apparently KR supports BLM?!?!? (Just saw a blurb about the interview) Dude, maybe some ptsd or counselor that was a hippie screwed him up. Can anyone name a major Burn, Loot & Murder event that didn’t devolve into criminal activity? That mindset will get him killed in short order.
yeah, thousand of BLM protest that were like the ones in my small town, bunch of virtue signaling soccer moms hold signs, not one POC at the event, how do you think they can say that 95% of the protest were peaceful. Oops my bad you said major, nope not a one of those were peaceful

What does Jack the hack always act like he’s the one breaking all these stories or facts when in reality he just poaches the stuff off others (or other send it to him) because he has a bigger platform than most?
Because he is fighting the information war, he isn't trying to claim credit. And he is very good at it.

I agree. With all we know about Rosenbaum, it’s easy self defense too. But the reasons are different and obviously some jurors had a more difficult time with said reasons.
But in the end they came to the right conclusion, and the right verdict.

They took money for themselves and bought big houses in predominately white towns that's what they did. They are moving on up as the Jeffersons would say!
That is what every Marxist and Tyrant have done throughout history. Get power, get paid, F everyone over and kill them if they cause you trouble.

Most of my life I've subscribed to the rule of never ascribing evil intent to something that can be attributed to stupidity, but at some point "they're just stupid" begins to wear thin as an explanation. The BLM movement has typically chosen icons that were unsympathetic to the population at large. The more law-abiding the victim of police brutality or whatnot, the less outrage. They only went through the motions with Philando Castille, as I recall. If racism is a big problem, then it must be easy to produce sympathetic and unambiguous cases of law-abiding people getting abused, and I think most conservatives would be on board with some kind of reform to stop and prevent it if the outrage were over such cases. Might take some work to get everybody agreeing on the response, but it's hard to know because they only get upset when it's some cretin doing the PSGWSP thing. Either it's not that easy to produce sympathetic cases because racism isn't as big and widespread a problem as they claim it is, or perhaps their actual intent is to divide and incite. Take the kneeling business in the NFL. They say the motive is one thing, but they also knew and understood, I believe, that the reaction of conservatives would be visceral and negative. Is this the the dumbest attempt to effect positive social change? Or was their intention to divide and incite from the outset? Not so dumb in that case.
I think their intent was to make me more productive on sundays. They succeeded in that regard!

A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

Amoung others:
FEzL4vEXsBIht6P.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/JerBoyce/status/1462823625023705093

Dems are so ugly on the inside.

racial prejudices on laws and enforcement - I agree.

BLM Movement = BLM organization. They are a terrorist organization. The head of several local BLM groups have recently threatened "bloodshed" over a litany of issues.
What has BLM done for blacks ?
Built any black schools ?
Built any black training facilities ?
Provided any scholarships to blacks ?

name one effin' thing this group has done for the blacks except promote violence.

thank you for your service
BUY LARGE MANSIONS!

A reasoned, Biblical Christian viewpoint of this whole affair:

Notable lines:
  • "The arsonists don't get to criticize the firefighting techniques of others" , speaking of civil authorities who tacitly support civil rioting and unrest while prosecuting Kyle
  • "Those evangelicals who have been so industrious in currying favor with every leftist bromide of the last 20 years will find they have shimmied up the wrong greasy pole of ambition"
  • "The rage is really there, but it really is a Kleenex fire rage. It will only rage along so long as there is no resistance to it. And resistance is coming." Speaking of leftist outrage at Rittenhouse verdict
  • "Cowardice now is not practice for resistance later."
Note, Doug Wilson is a conservative Calvinist Christian theologian, so one might not want to watch if you get triggered by Christian ideas.

I think they're including BLM demonstrations in suburbia, like where a dozen entitled white kids show up and display BLM posters to cars passing by. It helps with the stats.

As for Kyle, his experience doesn't earn him any special place in my head. I cared about his case because of justice and precedent, what was right. Now that it's over, like I should give a rat's ass what some kid who hasn't plucked his first nose hair thinks about BLM.

Back
Top Bottom