17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I will cut him a little slack for his supposedly support for BLM. He may just be trying to mend fences. The fact that there are 2 dead and 1 handicapped pedophiles because of him, he gets a lot of leeway.
NOT A F**KING CHANCE!! That kind of talk is what empowers those Communist Bastards!!!

Lol.

He's a citizen. He has the right to his own opinions. You can agree or disagree or whatever, but even if he's a "supporter" of the BLM "movement" (whatever that kind of milquetoast statement means), his actions (and his willingness to fight in court rather than take a plea) have still done more for RKBA than most of the rest of us combined.

I want the guy to live a long and prosperous life. Hopefully his face will change a bit as he becomes an adult, grow beard, wear glasses, different haircut.

Lol.

He's a citizen. He has the right to his own opinions. You can agree or disagree or whatever, but even if he's a "supporter" of the BLM "movement" (whatever that kind of milquetoast statement means), his actions (and his willingness to fight in court rather than take a plea) have still done more for RKBA than most of the rest of us combined.
Yes, he is, and yes, he does. Still F*** HIM!!!

I have no use for "Quislings" and Fence Sitters, and other excuse makers

Last edited:
Yeah. But seriously, you're calling Rittenhouse a fence sitter? After all of what he just went through?
No, That reference is to Picton. I called Rittenhouse, Duplicitous.

Oh, these are the folks that Rittenhouse Supports?

If the defense team is receiving death threats,,,,,maybe ,just maybe Kyle has received a couple thousand threatening to rape and kill his mother and then kill him,,,,
that maybe temper your thoughts

If the defense team is receiving death threats,,,,,maybe ,just maybe Kyle has received a couple thousand threatening to rape and kill his mother and then kill him,,,,
that maybe temper your thoughts
No, My family and I have dealt with death threats in the past. When you take stands it goes with the territory.

No, That reference is to Picton. I called Rittenhouse, Duplicitous.

Oh, these are the folks that Rittenhouse Supports?

Whatever, man.

Something comes to mind... a proverb or saying of some kind... something about forests, and trees, and not being able to see the one because you're so obsessed with the other?

I dunno.

Whatever, man.

Something comes to mind... a proverb or saying of some kind... something about forests, and trees, and not being able to see the one because you're so obsessed with the other?

I dunno.
If I was Rittenhouse I'd at least lay low for a little to let some of the shit settle and most of the instigators get bored and move on.

Yeah, me too. But he's presumably already signed an access deal with Fox, right? I assume he has to say a thing or two.

Kid needs money, unfortunately.

He needs money and he's young.

If I was him I'd be doing the same stuff. That said, I'm not 18 anymore and I know better. He could use some mentors to keep him away from the endless people who want to destroy his life. He's going to have a lot of problems if he tries to smash his way through it immediately.

I don't give a shit what his excuse is. There is no playing the "middle of the road". Based on what has been presented in what I posted, He supports the Communists, thus is one them.

🙄 Then go ahead and call me a communist too. I’m for private business, personal freedoms, have fought for this country against Islamic terrorism, am preparing/prepared to fight for this country against the CCP… but somehow I’m a communist because I can also acknowledge that there are racial prejudices in some of our laws and enforcement? Get bent.

What the vast majority of the US would consider the “BLM movement” is not synonymous with the BLM organization.

🙄 Then go ahead and call me a communist too. I’m for private business, personal freedoms, have fought for this country against Islamic terrorism, am preparing/prepared to fight for this country against the CCP… but somehow I’m a communist because I can also acknowledge that there are racial prejudices in some of our laws and enforcement? Get bent.

What the vast majority of the US would consider the “BLM movement” is not synonymous with the BLM organization.
Are we talking in the past or right now? Because I'm seeing a whole lot of "death to whitey" right now...

Sounds llke someone here is condemning the whole race. You know thats not right. It sounds like Healey when she condemns all those that own firearms. You know, singling out a certain type of people.

racial prejudices on laws and enforcement - I agree.

BLM Movement = BLM organization. They are a terrorist organization. The head of several local BLM groups have recently threatened "bloodshed" over a litany of issues.
What has BLM done for blacks ?
Built any black schools ?
Built any black training facilities ?
Provided any scholarships to blacks ?

name one effin' thing this group has done for the blacks except promote violence.

thank you for your service

Last edited:
A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

Amoung others:
FEzL4vEXsBIht6P.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/JerBoyce/status/1462823625023705093

A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

Amoung others:
FEzL4vEXsBIht6P.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/JerBoyce/status/1462823625023705093

Wow, Am I seeing things or does that lady calling her out have a picture with Kamala as her avatar?
Mary done stepped in it, and it was deep and sticky.[laugh]
Her resignation non-apology is whiny as f*** too.

Maybe this kid gets a hefty lawsuit prize pot from MSNBC and disappears to safely and comfortably live the rest of his life. The Covington MAGA hat kid sued CNN for $275 mil and 'settled'. MSNBC producers clearly showed intent they wanted the mob out to get Rittenhouse and seriously hurt or even kill him. Hope he sues for no less than 1 bil.

One shit problem with "BLM" (the movement and the organization) is if they're bitching about police abuses, it's pretty f***ing stupid to exclude other races on purpose. It's absurd to assume that police misconduct is exclusively based on some kind of "race" thing. So they say they want to open people's eyes to this problem, while telling whites, asians and hispanics that they're irrelevant "because it doesn't happen to them the same way" etc.

One shit problem with "BLM" (the movement and the organization) is if they're bitching about police abuses, it's pretty f***ing stupid to exclude other races on purpose.
Most of my life I've subscribed to the rule of never ascribing evil intent to something that can be attributed to stupidity, but at some point "they're just stupid" begins to wear thin as an explanation. The BLM movement has typically chosen icons that were unsympathetic to the population at large. The more law-abiding the victim of police brutality or whatnot, the less outrage. They only went through the motions with Philando Castille, as I recall. If racism is a big problem, then it must be easy to produce sympathetic and unambiguous cases of law-abiding people getting abused, and I think most conservatives would be on board with some kind of reform to stop and prevent it if the outrage were over such cases. Might take some work to get everybody agreeing on the response, but it's hard to know because they only get upset when it's some cretin doing the PSGWSP thing. Either it's not that easy to produce sympathetic cases because racism isn't as big and widespread a problem as they claim it is, or perhaps their actual intent is to divide and incite. Take the kneeling business in the NFL. They say the motive is one thing, but they also knew and understood, I believe, that the reaction of conservatives would be visceral and negative. Is this the the dumbest attempt to effect positive social change? Or was their intention to divide and incite from the outset? Not so dumb in that case.

Beto the soy-boi isnt that bright. Any rational person would have the opposite opinion about a rifle. This is the trouble with deluded ideologues, they can't see anyone elses opinions and they reject fact.

Back
Top Bottom