17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

You want to see even more Kyle's? Let's start passing deadly force authorized for property defense like TX. See someone stealing something? You get to shoot them. See how fast the rioting and looting stop.
That's not now the law in Texas actually works.

Even if you have the law 100% on your side in Texas, and kill someone stealing property, you better have six figures in ready cash to pay lawyers.

If that's not a clear and direct threat, and inciting violence, I don't know what is. If it was one of us saying this we'd be in custody before we could shut off our computer.
uh, unless that was a direct threat to a sitting senator/congressman/or president, the FBI/Secret Service do not give a shit. I know this for a fact

threats to common people like us? We are on our own.

Last edited:
Probably worth posting here so people actually read it:

---------------------

The larger issue here is that if it is possible to have a society held together by shared principles and ideas, then why is that notion on trial? Why was the principle of self-defense open to debate in the Rittenhouse case? Why is the principle of free expression on trial in Charlottesville, Va.? Why is the tradition of community defense up for debate in the Ahmaud Arbery murder trial?

The answer is that a significant number of people reject the principles necessary to have a rule-based society. Here is the ACLU making that clear in the wake of the Rittenhouse verdict. They used to oppose the “crossing state lines” trick to involve the Feds, but those rules no longer matter. They just want blood. The mass media sees the verdict as a reason to unleash even more racial vengeance.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but here is a statement from the National Basketball Association condemning the verdict. Two things to note: Sports teams are owned by billionaire oligarchs, the people who run the country. Second, the statement is a direct contradiction of observable reality. Calling self-defense in the midst of a riot “vigilantism” and the riot a “peaceful protest” is deranged. They are either lying or crazy.

What the Rittenhouse case should do for the civic nationalists, especially the reaction to it from the halls of power, is cause them to wonder if their opponents are fit for a civil society at all. In other words, their concept of a civil society must exclude people who are mentally unfit for a rule-based society. Put another way, victory in the Cold Civil War can only come when the enemy is physically removed.

The libertarian political theorist Hans-Hermann Hoppe made this point with regards to his proposed libertarian society. In a rule-based society organized around the protection of private property, “There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and removed from society.”

What these trials of civic nationalism are revealing is that for a rule-based society to function, it must maintain an absolute intolerance of those who question it. The intolerance and implacable zeal to destroy that defines the enemies of civil society must be met with an even stronger reaction. This person (Ayanna Pressley!!) has no place in a civilized society. There is no shame in admitting it.

That is the central question at the heart of these trials. Is civic nationalism capable of defending itself from its enemies? Can the defenders of participatory order find the courage to do what must be done to preserve the ordered society? If the answer is no, then something else must come forward to beat back the forces of darkness threatening Western civilization. Otherwise, it is the long dark winter Joe Biden has promised.
---------------------

This is the long-hand version of "the only good Communist is a dead Communist".

It sounds like there are some that think white people have only two purposes:

1. Join BLM & Antifa in protesting social injustice and racial inequity

And/Or

2. Shut up and keep working to pay taxes for reparations, rebuild burned & looted towns, and Biden’s $$$ trillions in programs.

Every time these *ssholes lose a vote, a criminal trial or a state/federal case it signals the end of freedom, democracy and the downfall of the USA.

She seems like a quality person:

Screen-Shot-2021-11-21-at-8.30.50-PM.png

Here's an idea Carly Beth - why don't YOU DO IT ..... if you think it's such a great idea?

What's the matter - scared of a 17 year old pasty faced kid with a bunch of zits?
Someone needs to report her to the FBI. But the FBI is probably on her side so... well that’s not gonna work

Someone needs to report her to the FBI. But the FBI is probably on her side so... well that’s not gonna work
LOL Ofcourse they couldn’t care less about that, but if it was a White personal saying the same thing about a minority, gay or transgender person then it would be a National emergency.

I would not be going out to eat, might get some extra sauce. I would, however like to get some therapy from her.
I’m not 100% sure but it looks like she has a thumb ring on, it’s been in my experience that woman who wear thumb rings tend to be a bit more “Fun” than most other woman for some reason.

Either way she is gorgeous

Its one of the 2 things:

1. an attempt to fade away and tell the wolves what they want to hear

2. the typical right approach where they think that bending the knee will get the left to back down
I don't give a shit what his excuse is. There is no playing the "middle of the road". Based on what has been presented in what I posted, He supports the Communists, thus is one them.

The news this morning was reporting that there have been several lawsuits filed, but all of them have been against the town and police force. None have been filed against Kyle as of yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before that happens. I'm wondering if he'll be getting any of the $2m bond that will be coming back.

The news this morning was reporting that there have been several lawsuits filed, but all of them have been against the town and police force. None have been filed against Kyle as of yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before that happens. I'm wondering if he'll be getting any of the $2m bond that will be coming back.
It has been stated by his attorney Richards that there will be a fight for the bond.

Also, it was reported the total defense has billed out just about $2mm.

So, yeah a fight is coming.

Well based on his latest interview, The one that I posted here, He can now ask BLM for that money.
I will cut him a little slack for his supposedly support for BLM. He may just be trying to mend fences. The fact that there are 2 dead and 1 handicapped pedophiles because of him, he gets a lot of leeway.

Of course the headline doesn't include the term 'movement '. He stated he supports the BLM Movement. I also believe it is an olive branch.

The BLM organization is being exposed to those that care to see.
A Tucker interview clip this morning he said it yes.

I think it’s Stockholm Syndrome: “Please don’t burn my house down”, like the “BLM” signs businesses put up, hoping to be passed over by the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom