17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Given the evidence - both direct from ‘lefty’ and video evidence; this case should never have been filed. Remember that and make plans accordingly - when Antifa/Burn, Loot & Murder show up in your neighborhood it’s not time to be nice. Full coverage face gear, shoot from the shadows and never tell anyone anything about it.
Not just antifag....

If he commits an armed robbery and then when threatened uses the arm in "self-defense" that is not a defense.

Connecticut has a handy catch-22: they get you under oath, then roundaboutedly ASK YOU ABOUT IT. That way, if you deny knowing about nullification but go ahead and do it, anyway, and they suspect that in the least, you're hung up on a perjury charge.
Can't be charged with perjury for taking the 5th.

It seems likely at this point that a mistrial would be "With prejudice" and they would be unable to refile the charges. Maybe they want that, and then to claim in the media that the bad judge was in the bag for the defense and screwed them and it isn't their fault, but it still seems like the prosecution would take a huge beating over that.
That would be great. I’d also like to see the shtbum Grosskreutz charged

Trying to watch this trial on tv and now keep getting swapped out so they can show f***ing puddin head Joe at Vet services. Disgusting that he’d even show his f***ing face there. And all of the talking heads on the news pretending they give a shit, f*** every single one of them lying thru their teeth like they give a shit about any veterans. Bunch of fags.

Sorry had to get that out loud before I throw a f***ing shoe at my tv.

66CC4803-E13D-4859-8449-D760F5D73614.gif

The prosecution lawyer that derailed the case by introducing shit he was instructed not to should be disbarred

The bright side for the defense is that even if convicted he has solid grounds for appeal
No way, keep this prosecutor prosecuting Americans for Americanimg!! he’s totally incompetent!!

...or be empaneled and somehow manage to hide it during deliberations, you can be removed for "failure to deliberate." Or mention it and get hit with perjury.
your questions during voir dire sparked personal interest. I asked if any of the other jurors understood that was all about. Then we googled it on our phones during a lunch break.

O9IKp6N.jpg

🐯

The anger of the judge was a little surprising.I wonder if the prosecution is just screwing up to get the judge to explode.
That was their best chance on appeal: judicial prejudice.
Well... since the prosecution can't "appeal" regardless, I'm not sure what they'd have to gain.
Don't assume that an appeals court can never declare
the circumstances that ruined the trial to be reversible error,
permitting retrial.

Reprosecution Following Mistrial

... in Oregon v. Kennedy, the Court adopted a narrow “intent” test, so that “(o)nly where the governmental conduct in question is intended to ‘goad’ the defendant into moving for a mistrial may a defendant raise the bar of double jeopardy to a second trial after having succeeded in aborting the first on his own motion.” Therefore, ordinarily, a defendant who moves for or acquiesces in a mistrial is bound by his decision and may be required to stand for retrial.​

Which may explain why Kyle's lawyers haven't been leaping to their feet
at every prosecutorial offense. They may be depending upon the judge
to unilaterally put an end to the clown show because his own mellow is harshed,
instead of granting a defense motion for dismissal that results in a retrial.

... be empaneled and somehow manage to hide it during deliberations, you can be removed for "failure to deliberate." ...
Appeals courts seem to give holdout jurors a passing grade for effort, not results.

Improper Jury Discussions/..., §5 Failure to Deliberate

Commentators discussing Rittenhouse taking the stand are ignoring that the opening argument said he was going to take the stand. The Defense didn’t know the state was going to tank so badly.

Back
Top Bottom