17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

l
FD7h07bXwAI66kN

NOT GUILTY !!
GUILTY !

It's not Alec Baldwin on the stand. These communists are showing themselves to be the heartless, soulless, idiotic shells of human beings we always knew they were.
They don’t care. It is not even a matter of convincing them, they know what the truth is. It just doesn’t matter to them. They want to convict anyway.

This prosecutor needs to get dropped into the middle of a "protest" aka riot. He seems to think that everything is defined, clear, straightforward and can be examined at leisure.

I've been in one, it's like going over the top of the wave and getting tumbled in the surf. All you want to do is get/keep your feet under you, your head/neck from being broken and get to shore/safety.

This prosecutor needs to get dropped into the middle of a "protest" aka riot. He seems to think that everything is defined, clear, straightforward and can be examined at leisure.

I've been in one, it's like going over the top of the wave and getting tumbled in the surf. All you want to do is get/keep your feet under you, your head/neck from being broken and get to shore/safety.
he knows exactly what a riot is and that this was a BLM Antifa riot. He's not just stupid, he's a liberal.

Why is the prosecution asking Kyle what he knows about hollow points and full metal jackets? What spin is he trying to do?
i dont know? Given how this PoS has acted, my guess is, he is trying to frame Kyle as loading ammo that does more damage? That is the only thing i can think of
5tu28u.jpg

Im just waiting for the next slimy move for this prosecution. I just feel like they have something up their sleeve that they are saving. One bit final Ah ha that in the grand scheme doesnt mean much, but will be framed to be something really negative.

Prosecutor is trying for a Perry Mason moment, you youngsters will have to ask your dads what that is, YES, YES, I MEANT TO DO IT AND I'M GLAD I DID! I'D DO IT AGAIN IF I CAN GET ANOTHER GUN!

When I heard them discussing CoD while listening on the radio I burst out laughing, I guess we need to convict about a million kids then for thought crimes, because they were thinking of killing their friends while playing.

When I heard them discussing CoD while listening on the radio I burst out laughing, I guess we need to convict about a million kids then for thought crimes, because they were thinking of killing their friends while playing.
The cursing I utter while getting wrekt would have me arrested for sure.

Back
Top Bottom